3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I doubt it's a bug. You did restart the game from scratch? If you load a save before that scene and replay again? I've not had anyone on my Beta team mention that not coming up or seen anyone else not seeing that in gallery apart from yourself and the other user.
I have played from the very beginning, overwritten all old saves.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It does intend, but as it is only on update 4 for Season 1 of this game, to you really expect to get everything full throttle from the beginning? This game is not even at the halfwaypoint yet. I think a bit of patience is still warranted.

btw, there are several hints until now, not only the hint with doc and a weird eyes scene. Or did you just talk about the hints in Ep4?

For now, Charmane has only once treated him like "shit" and that in front of her cheerleader-buddys, to which she a bit later explained to him why. Just because you don't want to understand that, doesn't really equal to the MC not understanding it. Personally I don't like being talked down to like that and would certainly myself not be as forgiving. But the MC is like that. As we did not yet have another interaction with Charmane, that one time is not really enough to label her as treating the MC completely like shit. (You could always avoid both mother and daughter though, if you don't want to have anything intimately to do with both of them, but they are still part of the story.)

Then all is good. Was not really intended as too passive agressive, so if it sounded like that, I'm sorry. Though it really rubbed me the wrong way to read, you replayed and then said something like that. xD

You have to remember though, that the game is set in a slightly futuristic setting. (As evidenced by sharing the same world as RtP). So the non-specific "immunity booster" could be very well something like the update vaccination against the flu which is included in an medical checkup. Though that is just my point of view on that and why I see no issue there.
I meant in the new update. I consider it important because it'd be the only thing distinguishing this from the average harem, where every girl jumps on MC's cock for no reason other than existing and maybe doing a couple chores for them.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That you get if you follow the RedLoli option. If you did then... im thinking and you may not like to hear this, that when you restarted, cleaning out the C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AltExt folder saves would've helped. I know it sucks hearing this now. Otherwise I honestly not sure why you can't see those in gallery if you played them.

1634461925553.png

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
That you get if you follow the RedLoli option. If you did then... im thinking and you may not like to hear this, that when you restarted, cleaning out the C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AltExt folder saves would've helped. I know it sucks hearing this now. Otherwise I honestly not sure why you can't see those in gallery if you played them.

View attachment 1456460
Yep have seen this scene as well already, but is missing. For the picture I went back, to where it should be triggered and still did not receive the img message, so yeah my only option is, what you suggested. But no issue, I will play it again from 0 after clearing the folder. :) BTW MrKnobb, you are one of a kind, to help pirates like myself, appreciate that. :)

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I meant in the new update. I consider it important because it'd be the only thing distinguishing this from the average harem, where every girl jumps on MC's cock for no reason other than existing and maybe doing a couple chores for them.
Ah ok, just wanted to be sure. What is behind all this will be revealed in due time.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Nice to see Jensen and the girls make an appearance in this game, retrieving the past was dope, so far Alternate existence seems good as well.. Funny thing is i played AE before I played RTP but for some reason I forgot that Andrea was a main character in AE... talking about Andrea , she is one of the main li right?.. Im asking cause I don't see her on the cover

Reactions: Darkhound

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Nice to see Jensen and the girls make an appearance in this game, retrieving the past was dope, so far Alternate existence seems good as well.. Funny thing is i played AE before I played RTP but for some reason I forgot that Andrea was a main character in AE... talking about Andrea , she is one of the main li right?.. Im asking cause I don't see her on the cover
She is one of the main li, yeah.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

View attachment 1456460
Strange thing though. I have deleted the whole folder, yet my saves are still there...Even the persistent. WTF? I give up :D

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Stilll weird as it was tested and worked. I'll have a look at it thx. Ill fix it for v1.5.0.

EDIT: So found the issue. Strange thing is was working on my side fine. SO this is a fix for Asami room, for the Picture and Scene gallery.
Please use the fix in OP

It's in the picture gallery. I've seen the scene, but it didn't unlock the picture.

Checking s1e4.rpy, there is no call to function gallerynode("s1e4_pc8"). There are calls to s1e4_pc1 to 7, and s1e4_pc9 to 13, but no 8.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes