3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
The dev said there is only 2 gfs / LI's, the other girls are just "sidefucks" so explain how is this going to have a harem when those girls won't be in a relationship with the mc...
as you edited it in your last post I will just answer you directly:
You entirely ignore the harem-member part that Knobb talked about.
Li's / Gf will be between Tania and Andrea
Harem we've met them in the city, all i can say here
Sidefucks and i guess a bit romantic part to them will be Anne, Summer, Asami.
Straight up sidefucks Honey, Gabi and Charmane.
Samara... let's wait and see seeing as having a boyfriend is a problem to lots of folks, so for now ....?

Hope this helps.
He said this back then, so please dont leave out the Harem part just to support your own arguments and stay with the facts.
So there is no Harem ending for this game and we have to choose between Andria and Tania who are our 2 LI in the game as others are side characters ?
way to go to take just one comment without reading all the others from the Dev. But to our luck above your quote in this post is another quote from Knobb. ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'll just put this out here for the sake of this debate about harems.

Just because MC would in the end only have one girlfriend/wife, does not mean MC won't still have his harem.
The king of Thailand has his wife and his several mistresses (harem) on the side. Daimyo (Japanese lords) were known to have their wives and mistresses on the side.
So, just because MC can have only one girlfriend/wife in the end, doesn't mean he can't still have his harem/mistresses on the side. In most countries in the world you can legally have but only one wife after all.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It goes back to the problem that the Dev doesn't understand the harem genre, every girl that can join the harem is a LI and the LI's shouldn't be put in a ranking system as it is in this game. The only exception is how it is done in MNF or WVM where the MC's first girlfriend enables the MC to have a harem then she can have a "higher standing" in the harem but otherwise, all girls should be equal to each other.
Harems definitely had hierarchy. And the top bitches would order around the lower. And unlike the stupidity present in most of those games, where MC is shown to romance like 10 different girls, the true love interest was the one (maybe two) at the top. The rest were purely sexual relationships.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I'll just put this out here for the sake of this debate about harems.

Just because MC would in the end only have one girlfriend/wife, does not mean MC won't still have his harem.
The king of Thailand has his wife and his several mistresses (harem) on the side. Daimyo (Japanese lords) were known to have their wives and mistresses on the side.
So, just because MC can have only one girlfriend/wife in the end, doesn't mean he can't still have his harem/mistresses on the side. In most countries in the world you can legally have but only one wife after all.
About the discussion concerning the harem. I am going to start with Eerie Entity 's example and point out that MrKnobb has been answering all the LI and harem questions with a cookie cutter answer purposely separating it in two stories, the girlfriend and the harem.

I am going to speculate and say that he is doing something similar to the VN Reluctant Archon and the anchor priestess concept. We know the MC has powers, his semen is important for some reason and there are others that know about him. I suspect that we will have to get a harem to further MC's powers and it will be parallel to the lovey-dovey gf part, similar to Eerie's example. Hell the gf may even end up been top bitch of the harem.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
when do you get that error in the game, using patch or not?
A bit of information regarding when and under which circumstances that error occurs would be a great help to find out the cause.

Did you start the game from scratch, as older version saves are not supported?
Sorry man, the error was generated while I was testing the translation, it depends on that.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
was there any thing mentioned about what happened to MC's father? seems only thing that was mentioned was MC's mother.
Anna said that he died in a car accident and his mother survived the accident. The mother's injuries healed rapidly and left no visible scars. Probably where MC gets his fast healing ability.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Really enjoyed the update. I almost missed the Nicky cameo, thought she looked familiar though. Had to check the other game to make sure. The Rob scene was pretty damn funny, glad to see someone is going to have the MC's back. However, that last Gabi scene felt completely out of character for the MC. Maybe there was a plot reason for that scene? If not, it just felt off. Anyway, really looking forward to the date with Asami and the next update.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Really enjoyed the update. I almost missed the Nicky cameo, thought she looked familiar though. Had to check the other game to make sure. The Rob scene was pretty damn funny, glad to see someone is going to have the MC's back. However, that last Gabi scene felt completely out of character for the MC. Maybe there was a plot reason for that scene? If not, it just felt off. Anyway, really looking forward to the date with Asami and the next update.
You're exactly right though, it *was* out of character, as it became evident right after the sex was over. MC came to and snapped out of that trans-like state and kinda started to freak out. This is further backed up by the night scene where MC was sleeping and suddenly his eyes were glowing red. There's clearly something awakening within him. Now we just need to wait and see what that really is, can't wait.
Also can't wait for the date and after-date with Asami, she is one of my favorites :cool:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Stilll weird as it was tested and worked. I'll have a look at it thx. Ill fix it for v1.5.0.

EDIT: So found the issue. Strange thing is was working on my side fine. SO this is a fix for Asami room, for the Picture and Scene gallery.
Please use the fix in OP
Download the fix i just posted, test it and let me know pls.
We working on another way to fix this without giving out the .rpy file. SO hold up a bit Stinger
StingerWolf Please use the gallery fix patch on OP rather than unren. Keep your save files, delete the unren version, play the original version on OP if you still have it, put your saves in and place the galleryfix file inside your /game/ folder. That should work. You already now have unlocked it so no need to replay that part, but going forward better to use the unren and the file i poste earlier which ill delete now.
You, sir, are a fine dev.

Respect.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
You're exactly right though, it *was* out of character, as it became evident right after the sex was over. MC came to and snapped out of that trans-like state and kinda started to freak out. This is further backed up by the night scene where MC was sleeping and suddenly his eyes were glowing red. There's clearly something awakening within him. Now we just need to wait and see what that really is, can't wait.
Also can't wait for the date and after-date with Asami, she is one of my favorites :cool:
Yeah, I was kinda thinking it was for plot reasons. Went back and checked to see if there was a choice to go to the spa or not and there wasn't. Didn't go all the way back to where you get a choice to go to Gabi's apartment or not, but I'm assuming that it doesn't matter. Definitely looking forward to see what it really going on.

Asami is one of my favorites too. Fingers-crossed that the date and after-date happens in the next update!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Surprise surprise on the 2 names whining about harem stuff, never seen them do that before .... oh, wait, it happens EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Harems have always had a hierarchy, ALWAYS. It's a class based system for female slaves. Girls are ranked in the harem wit higher rankings getting the most out of it, usually their own room and a bit of freedom.

As for how harems are tagged here, it's an MC with 3 or more sexual partners nothing at all is mentioned about being in a relationship. An MC can have 1 girlfriend and several fuck buddies and it will still be a harem.

If this doesn't fit your definition of a harem then that is a you issue. It certainly isn't the devs problem. Game is tagged correctly.

If you can't enjoy the game because it doesn't happen to fit your definition of a tag then that's fine, petty as fuck but fine. The site has plenty of games that do fit your definition.

I've known Knobbly for a couple of years now, he doesn't change things to suit complaints so you're pissing into the wind there.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I've known Knobbly for a couple of years now, he doesn't change things to suit complaints so you're pissing into the wind there.
"He doesn't change things thanks to complaints" :Kappa:
ATTENTION: This will be the final change I will make.

I will ad an option to skip the Anne fucking part.
After some extensive 'advice' from many members I altered the Samara scene.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Because in the end he probably felt like it was taking the focus out of what's really important, adding a single option to skip a scene and change the story to fit a full harem is two very distinct things.
Yea I don't really care about this harem debate, just pointing out that he in fact does change things thanks to complaints, that's all.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yea I don't really care about this harem debate, just pointing out that he in fact does change things thanks to complaints, that's all.
*Did* change some things due to complaints, and even then only partially. If he did what people really wanted, he would've deleted the scenes entirely and filled them with something else. But instead, he gave a people a way to opt out from those scenes without having to watch them. And those would be the only changes he made due to complaints, but no more.

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes