3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Nicely spotted... Things will be revealed.

Really enjoyed the update. I almost missed the Nicky cameo, thought she looked familiar though. Had to check the other game to make sure. The Rob scene was pretty damn funny, glad to see someone is going to have the MC's back. However, that last Gabi scene felt completely out of character for the MC. Maybe there was a plot reason for that scene? If not, it just felt off. Anyway, really looking forward to the date with Asami and the next update.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Making a scene skippable isn't changing anything
So changing a scene from unavoidable to skippable means he didn't change anything?

What are these arguments? You said that he doesn't change things thanks to complaints, I pointed out 2 examples where he changed things thanks to complaints. That should've been the end of it. I don't care how severe the changes were. How is this even a debate now?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I adjusted some part in Ep1, linkinn put it the best. I also said that will be it for changing / adjusting that will happen regarding story and character interaction. Let's ALL just let it go, please.

So changing a scene from unavoidable to skippable means he didn't change anything?

What are these arguments? You said that he doesn't change things thanks to complaints, I pointed out 2 examples where he changed things thanks to complaints. That should've been the end of it. I don't care how severe the changes were. How is this even a debate now?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game treats MC as stryker treated the x-men or angel”s pops treated him:
his superpower is a hindrance that gets him in trouble .. at first ... until ...
a wonderful woman strolls straight up into his life and makes it turn in the right direction.

This is some turn of events we can all get behind, into her 10000000% and all into her girls.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
because some people still try to find fault with the dev where is none. :KEK:
I'm on that one guys side tho, dev clearly changed some parts in the game to appeal to more people, which is fine btw, but you all are trying to convince him that he actually didn't change anything when he clearly did. This straight up doesn't make any sense.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I almost missed the Nicky cameo, thought she looked familiar though. Had to check the other game to make sure. The Rob scene was pretty damn funny, glad to see someone is going to have the MC's back.
Is that yet more characters from the dev's other game? Had no idea what the hell was going on with the friendly giant so just shrugged and clicked through it.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I'm on that one guys side tho, dev clearly changed some parts in the game to appeal to more people, which is fine btw, but you all are trying to convince him that he actually didn't change anything when he clearly did. This straight up doesn't make any sense.
As Knobb already answered himself, no need to explain where you two are wrong. :)
Is that yet more characters from the dev's other game? Had no idea what the hell was going on with the friendly giant so just shrugged and clicked through it.
No Rob the friendly giant is an character of this game and part of the story.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Cool, thanks. I thought it was written as if we were supposed to recognize him from somewhere, which threw me off.
Rob (the friendly giant) and the MC were in the same foster home at one point. It was explained in the scene.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Rob (the friendly giant) and the MC were in the same foster home at one point. It was explained in the scene.
I ... don't think that it was? All the dialogue tells us is that he and the MC go back a ways and haven't seen each other in years. But I now see there's a bit more info in the character bio.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I ... don't think that it was? All the dialogue tells us is that he and the MC go back a ways and haven't seen each other in years. But I now see there's a bit more info in the character bio.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bad. I read the bio yesterday after playing the game and mixed up the two.

Reactions: gregers

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
The changes the dev did in Episode 1 were to make those scenes skippables, not avoidables. It's not the same thing.

Kudos for the dev for putting his foot down and not sacrifice his story, but giving the player an option to not see something unwanted.

Mar 12, 2018
I love it! So many face's from the other game, I love it when that happens. Hope we get to see more Samara. That problem from his past coming back, this will be interesting. WTF is the MC after seeing that is he even Human!! I was also wondering about a walkthrough like others but after playing I know you don't need one just do what you feel.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I enjoy your game quite a lot. Hot women and a reasonable storyline. That said you've bought yourself a couple of problems. The MC is 6'6" tall. That means in the vast majority of cases, including when he confronts Summer's harassing ex-boyfriend he'd be staring down at him. Further he's much taller that any of the women in the game regardless of the height of their heels.

Next. You've set your game in the United States. Double jeopardy is INVIOLATE! What this means is that having been found not guilty in the death of his foster father, the MC is untouchable by the US legal system. Further ANY attempt by ANY member of law enforcement, at least at the state level, is grounds for the censure or firing of the law enforcement individuals involved and a lawsuit that would cost the state attorney general or the city district attorney their job.

I get that you want to introduce pressure on the MC, but that storyline will not work. Sure, maybe if he was penniless she could yank him around a bit, but Anne has more than enough resources to crucify what ever legal construct the cop works for. Literally one phone call she's called off and if she doesn't relent she won't be a cop for long. That little confrontation was more than enough to get her a 2 week unpaid vacation, without her badge or gun. She could have proof he set his foster dad up to kill him with premeditation and it doesn't matter. He was found not guilty. CASE CLOSED! Period. Forever.

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes