3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Why only 3? Why not 7 or 9?
- LI is cheating with herself?
- LI is cheating on MC on an alternate Timeline not published yet.
- LI is cheating in the Fan Art Thread.
- LI is cheating but the story was revised
- LI was dreaming about having Sex with the MC, with the Cock of another character. Clear cheating for me.
- The mother was having sex before the game with someone else, so she basically cheated to the MC, like 20 years ago!
So much different NTR tags, we could flood this game and make also the other tags useless, I love and approve.

Maybe we can also split the Male Character Tag into let's say 5 - 7 different Tags? Male Human, Male Alien, Male Avatar are the ones spontaneous coming into my mind. Maybe Male that can transform would put ice on the cake?
I realize you're joking to make a point, but be careful what you ask for (or in this case suggest) you might see it implemented... Just sayin

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
- LI was dreaming about having Sex with the MC, with the Cock of another character. Clear cheating for me.
- The mother was having sex before the game with someone else, so she basically cheated to the MC, like 20 years ago!
So much different NTR tags, we could flood this game and make also the other tags useless, I love and approve.

Maybe we can also split the Male Character Tag into let's say 5 - 7 different Tags? Male Human, Male Alien, Male Avatar are the ones spontaneous coming into my mind. Maybe Male that can transform would put ice on the cake?
I was being a bit facetious, but I do think it would be helpful if there was some sort of designation to indicate that there are sex scenes between male characters and potential future LI's. Whenever a scene like the two at the beginning of this story appear, the exact same thing happens. Complaints about NTR. Discussions about the definition of NTR. Anti-NTR players complaining about the story and asking for scenes to be avoidable. NTR fans complaining about Anti-NTR asking for NTR content to be removed. Discussions about "avoidable" vs. "skippable." Why go through every single time? The voyeurism tag could mean a lot of different things as well, so it's not going to warn away players who not like NTR-ish content. I'm sure developers would appreciate a tag that would keep disgruntled players from posting rants in every couple of pages of discussions.

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

You forgot a possibility: - Li is cheating with ME !!!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I think the issue here is the same musicians have, their fans love their music, so they should produce new tracks, that sound new, but similar enough to their general sound. Which is hard to achieve and some musicians go beyond that and do an album that is totally different because they want to do it and some other every album seems to be the same.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Not to be rude or anything, but what is the status of the next update?
Any info on that? ;)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Great game so far MrKnobb

All the girls are absolutely on fire and I am so glad I see the Harem tag cause I don't know if I could choose just only one or even only eight... or more... :LOL:.

Story is very engaging and dialog is a good mix of funny and more serious overtones. I really like the animations in the naughty scenes but also the short clips of the women doing the catwalks and the close ups of the varying outfits which are diverse (nice touch btw).

Now onto Werner, I agree with others that he's kind of a dork but I am very interested to see where he will progress too in the future updates. My hope is now that you introduced the home gym and with Adriannas cardio sessions he will get some more meat on his bones, right now he looks pretty awkward with that 6'6 frame and so little muscle mass.

For those saying Werner is a pussy or cuck you are out yo damn mind! What I see is guy holding back an enormous amount of power and you would not want him to unleash that rage on you in a dark alley.

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This is a weird game. There are some really good parts like some of the girls and the art and some really bad parts like some of the girls and especially the Mc, every other person treats him like shit and he just nods in agreement and doesn't care. It was getting a better but then the whole Charmane hallway scene happened. She essentially admits that Mc is a loser and she can't be seen with him in public and he doesn't even react. Why isn't there an option to just tell her to go fuck herself? I don't think that would require changing the story or anything right? And it would show MCs growth imo because that scene right now completely reverts all the progress he's made and we're back to 0.
Because she’s shallow & conceited & hanging out with her click. But so what if they know your banging her or not or ignore her and just bang her mom instead

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes