3.50 star(s) 89 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Season 1- Story, Build up = Give it a 7-8. Season 2- Story, Build up= Give it a 2. Hopefully something changes. Repopulate an entire plant with just one man. That's intelligent, Next season will jump 20 years and the name will be changed to, Welcome to Alabama 2.0
Even though he’s supposed to impregnate everything, his girlfriends are very possessive especially the Adrianna, almost clingy. Don’t know how well they will get along with Summer who wants him all to herself? Maybe he will hypnotize them to all be his sex slaves, he’s gonna need a bigger bed :ROFLMAO:

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
So no one is willing to share their save file, weird. Other games everyone is so helpful even the devs share saves in case they make a part 2 but here all I see is some people repeating how to load a save, but why not share a file?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Have you not considered, maybe he subconsciously has only one choice. That is to procreate? I'm tying this thought pattern of mine to his dreams and the ending of ep2. Someone/something is pulling him behind everything. Or are you just voicing your opinions because you don't like the game/story?
i would not support MrKnobb for about 3 years now if i didn´t like his games

granded i did not expected that this game gone this path,dunno expected it to be something like his last game "superhuman", or even some kind of supernatural story like some incubus demon or something like that but not how THIS came out now.

some sci-fi story on another planet with some aliens chics to get preggo no all of them...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
People are being way too harsh on MC.

You have to remember that everything; from finding out he has a aunt and cousin, finding out he not only has two sisters but all three of them are part alien, and that their living shared mother is both alive and fully alien. To then having his alien side enhanced, and learning that he and his sisters were genetically designed to save the species they never knew they were or even existed from extinction. And the reason his species is on the brink of extinction is because of an act of genocide by a different alien nation and species. All happened in the span of a few months. That'd be enough to overwhelm anyone.

MC feeling frustrated and trapped is completely understandable. No there's no one literally forcing him to do anything.
But he would be feeling a lot of guilt of obligation. He is the only one who can save his people. The only one.
So his options are, do nothing and condemn his people to extinction. Or go forward with the plan he's been thrust into.
That plan, riding of destiny and prophecy, carries to hopes and dreams of countless people.

Personally, I know the guilt of having done nothing, when I could have saved my entire species with minimal effort on my part and by doing something I'm otherwise already inclined towards doing, would eat me alive.

I think wanting to go back to earth to regroup, and mentally and emotionally decompress is more than fair and is a good idea.
Yes there are safety concerns on Earth, but those can be mitigated.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Me thinks they are equating "Gary Stu" as the male version of a "Mary Sue" A Mary Sue" is a female character that can suddenly know how to do anything at anytime.
Yeah, I know what a Mary Sue/Gary Stu is ;). The point I was trying to make was that I didn't agree that the MC is a Gary Stu :)

Honestly I'm just going to play through this update and drop this once and for all, because author did the exact same thing that he did in his previous game. I'm not playing these games for a quick fap, I'm playing these games for the story, and the story in this one just turned into complete nonsense, exactly like in his previous game. I'd like to know what people who actually, genuinely enjoy this development in the story think.
I love the direction the game went but then I live most things sci-fi. As I said earlier, it was fairly obvious from early on that there was something supernatural and/or alien going on so wasn't that much of a surprise.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
So no one is willing to share their save file, weird. Other games everyone is so helpful even the devs share saves in case they make a part 2 but here all I see is some people repeating how to load a save, but why not share a file?
The issue to many people is that when they get a save, they think that ALL choices were made wrong because they wanted this or that chick. Not to mention what their MC should be called. Usually the default name isn't good enough. It would be MY fault if I shared my save and someone didn't like the content due to choices in the save file, right? ;)

Download the compressed 1.9.1 made by SonsOfLiberty and it will take 7 or 8 minutes if you skip all content in S1 to build your save exactly how you want it. Besides, one save doesn't cover all choices in S1. You'll need 3 to cover all, including one without side chicks like Gabi or Amber. All non-story characters are optional. List of story-characters is in Dev notes in the OP.

But, I have no idea why nobody has shared their S2 save. You just got my answer why I'm not sharing mine. :)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is in first page

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ic patch says to put the file into game folder and rplace the existiong one, but there is no z-patch2.rpy into my game folder

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
anyway this is a save of season 1...not sure if it's the good one..you need to save at a certain point. and this is for season 2

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.50 star(s) 89 Votes