n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
Greetings,
I had some problems running the game on my linux distro (openSUSE Tumbleweed) but managed to solve it. And I want to share the solution..
So first I downloaded it from OP (the linux version of course). But it wouldn't work because both the Game and nw executables threw a bunch of errors.
Then I found this thread and followed the instructions from the NW.js section. In other words, extract NW.js archive and then move the "www" folder and two files "nw.pak" and "package.json" from game directory in the directory where NW.js was extracted.
Finally I executed the nw executable. And it launches this time. But an error shows up.
error.png
But it's easy to solve this error. Take a look:
structure.png
This is our current structure of that directory. All that I had to do is just rename "Title" to "title". And it worked!
Hope this will help others who use unix-like systems and have the same problem as me :)

Mar 18, 2019
Damn, no scenes with the dark elf looking chick or the blue haired busty babe. Guess I'll wait for those before actually giving the game a try.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Damn, no scenes with the dark elf looking chick or the blue haired busty babe. Guess I'll wait for those before actually giving the game a try.
Ygritte will be in the next update very soon. She is my favorite girl.

Dark Elf Taya has 3 scenes in the game.

gmorg

Oct 1, 2017
The Android version has a bug with controls, please wait for the patch.
I see thank you. If it can help you for the debug, everything works just fine by connecting a keyboard to the phone (yes, I did try that)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Having played the game a bunch, I appreciate the smaller touches, such as the camera moving with the character and the environments looking pretty neat, but I'll wait for more scenes before continuing. Also, maybe just convert the quest tab into a full-on walkthrough, since that's basically the purpose it serves (just an idea).

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
can't get by TEST OF STRENGTH keeps crashing (only mc moves nothing else works) so delete it may try later if/when it fixed

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
Someone know wherer the save file in android?
i dont find anything in OBB and data Alvein, in data files are clean :(

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
The fix 32c version is ready! We've completely repaired the controls for Android!
Enjoy bois! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: gmorg
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes