4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
1381035_1629302265992.png
Hope i remeber right...
(1) Up-Right-Right-(3)-Down 1 Step.
(1)-Up-Left-Left-Down 1 Step.
(2) 1 Step Right (1) Step Down (3)-Right.
(1) Left-Up-Up-Right (2) Down 1 Step.
(1) Right-Down. First Stone in the hole.
(2) Right-Down-Down. Second Stone in the hole.

Reactions: Dougieheh

frederic39

Aug 11, 2020
can someone tell me how to do the "Tavern furniture" quest? Thanks in advance.
(Edit: just finish it. found them in the ice are)

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Tell me, what's the number? Please View attachment 1360106
The number is random for each time you play....
Start with "100" then "200" & so on until she tell's it's to high... Go back one number down & do the same with second number until's "To High" Make the same for the Third...

Ex: You have goes up to "500" & she tell's it to high, witch means the first Nr in the code is 400 something. Second you goes up 480 & it's to high, witch means the 2 first are 470 something... do the same with the third....

This worked for me.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowser14
Dec 20, 2018
Just finished the v32c. Man... It's been a long time since I enjoyed an adult game this much, the scripts, the drawing style, the animations, the personalities of the characters... This bring hope to the adult game scene for me (at least the 2D games). I even read the texts! Simply amazing. Hope to see more of this in the near future, with some polish it might eventually become a master piece in the rpgmaker world

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
I smell a little of Town of Passion or this game is something like a sequel with different names.But i love it and so exiciting for completed version.

BotinBlue

Developer of "Allie's Quantum Adventure"
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2021
As somebody that has just played this game for the first time, this one is one to follow for sure! Funny, with a great world and art...

lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
Can anyone help me how to chop wood lol whenever i go near any tree it don't do anything.
Or is there any specific location to chop woods..

Reactions: moi69

Nick4269

Apr 12, 2018
I may just be missing something obvious here because I can't find anyone else with the same issue, but I'm playing on android, and how on earth do you exit any menu?! Once I'm in a menu, character menu or shop, I can't exit, I'm just stuck scrolling through that menu and can't find any way to back out. Pressing the back button on my phone just closes the game completely and I have to start everything from scratch. I can't even backspace the players name right at the beginning!

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021
I may just be missing something obvious here because I can't find anyone else with the same issue, but I'm playing on android, and how on earth do you exit any menu?! Once I'm in a menu, character menu or shop, I can't exit, I'm just stuck scrolling through that menu and can't find any way to back out. Pressing the back button on my phone just closes the game completely and I have to start everything from scratch. I can't even backspace the players name right at the beginning!
try to tap with two fingers

Reactions: Gammia
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes