ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I could understand that point of view if the mc at that point did not have a relationship with both and okay that could have been Nicole's intention perhaps (although from her thoughts it only seems that she wants to fuck her and is not even interested in the mc at one point ), but I am referring to Emilia, she is in a relationship with the mc and at no time hesitates to kiss Nicole and apparently she wanted more haha, she does not know that the mc is present and watching (basically she is cheating on him)

If I remember correctly, the mc already knows that he can have a Harem for everything that Keith (the pumpkin) has taught him and the other guardian who is training him (in one part I think she told him that the guardian can be with any woman since he defends the town)
Shouldn't this have the NTR tag or the very least the cheating tag?

Dec 15, 2022
Well Eryn and Cecile are technically a couple, even if they do not make couple things because of the already stablished lore, so there is NTR. Besides, NTR isn't necesarilly about married couples, it's also NTR if they are a not married couple.
NTR is about MC watching someone else fuck his girls/womans, and that's not in the game. I'm not sure about who Eryn and Cecile are, the witches? They both sit next to each other with their ass up in the air for you to fuck. Then we have Emilia and Nicole who seem to do it together (for your benefit it seems), so that's not a problem either.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
NTR is about MC watching someone else fuck his girls/womans, and that's not in the game. I'm not sure about who Eryn and Cecile are, the witches? They both sit next to each other with their ass up in the air for you to fuck. Then we have Emilia and Nicole who seem to do it together (for your benefit it seems), so that's not a problem either.
Shit, no, wait. I wrote this in the wrong thread. I thought this was Hero party must fall's thread :ROFLMAO:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Now that I think of it, what criteria do the updates follow with those number. I mean, we jumped from v57 to v71 in one update, how does that work?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Shouldn't this have the NTR tag or the very least the cheating tag?
oh yes, this game needs both tags, there is no doubt about that, the mc has a relationship with the woman he lives with and he cheats on her with others (cheating tag) anyway, she already knows that this is going to happen, since he is the guardian is destined to have a harem, but she also cheats on him with another woman (ntr tag) and she doesn't even hesitate to do it and the mc is a good voyeur cuck behind a door watching. (typical bisexual trope)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I mean if Emilia and MC are in a relationship and she doesn't know MC is there that means she's cheating on him. Nicole is the only one that knows MC is there and also she doesn't tell MC what she's going to do. Also like to point out if the player has no say in what happens between the LI to me the player is being NTR'd. The player should always have a choice what happens between Li far as relationship or sex wise choices. I just think it should have happened differently.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
oh yes, this game needs both tags, there is no doubt about that, the mc has a relationship with the woman he lives with and he cheats on her with others (cheating tag) anyway, she already knows that this is going to happen, since he is the guardian is destined to have a harem, but she also cheats on him with another woman (ntr tag) and she doesn't even hesitate to do it and the mc is a good voyeur cuck behind a door watching. (typical bisexual trope)
You really want the ntr crowd in this thread? If the tag gets added it should come with a footnote *between harem girls only*

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's called harem.... No NTR, noone is fucking your girls, and cheating would imply MC being married? Or one of the girls married. It only gets crazy when you make the maid your mom.
You don't have to be married to be in a relationship. Also if i remember correctly nether knows about the other being in a relationship with MC and 1 doesn't know that MC is even there. Also NTR is not a gender role. So a Li making moves on another Li especially if they don't know about the relationship of the MC to each other. Emilia doesn't know MC is there, she's cheating. Nicole didn't tell MC what she was going to do or if he would even like it, CHEATING. Plus if Nicole was a man it would be NTR but because she's a woman it is not?

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'd recommend you drop this topic as soon as possible. It wouldn't be the first time a moderator comes and clean two pages of a thread because of "unrelated topics" and all.

Reactions: slashslayer

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'd recommend you drop this topic as soon as possible. It wouldn't be the first time a moderator comes and clean two pages of a thread because of "unrelated topics" and all.
How is this a unrelated topic? We are talking about tags that should be added to the THIS game. Very related to this game thread.

Reactions: Aioria619
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes