dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Holy hooters. I'm trying to rack my melon about a pair big honking similmamaries about 'the girls' that I can't quite put my hangers on. Udderly milkied as to what in the globes it can be tho. :unsure: Cans someone pointers me in the right erection?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
In fact, using the RPGM tools, it is revealed that you're right, Emilia is MC's mom and Nicole is his aunt.

Although... incest... I don't actually remember this game having sex except for the ghost who attacks you. I might just not remember, or it's been too long since I played. But incest requires a sexual activity between the MC and the NPCs. Since incest is defined as blood relatives having sex (btw, sex with an aunt is not incest).
It is considered incest any sexual action with a relative with 2 or less points in between. let me explain. If we were doing a genealogic tree, going up fromyou to your mother or father would be 1 point. Then, going to one of their sisters would be another point (2 points, aunts). But doing the daughter of your mother/father's sister (your cousin) would be 3 points. That's actually the reason why you can legally marry your cousin in many countries without that being incest (even if it is), while you can't bang you aunt or mother because that is considered illegal incest. A lawyer could explain it better, but I think I explained myself just fine.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Town of Passion, some of the main quests and the map as well are nearly identical.
Why do you answer yourself? :ROFLMAO: . Anyway, yeah, this game looks very similar in many ways,it's clear the developer really liked Town of Passion and tried to do something similar to it, for his enjoyment and ours.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I need help in the puzzle of color crystals please
First of all, you need to go to the closed door in that room and then you can do the minigame. Then there's a red orb next to the crystals. That orb will activate the sound in the crystals. Then, you have to tune the crystals so they reproduce the exact same sound you heard before. The "octaves" go from -2 to 2, and the secuence changes from player to player, so your secuence is unique. Good luck.

Teesum

Feb 19, 2020
Just like every rpgmaker game, it looks awesome but ill pass on the "flying penis" sex scenes. Good luck in your project though

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes