also
>Loli
too old for loli old enuff for ban for loli
such is life in this world

Reactions: turkler

linkmeister

Dec 27, 2017
is the game not finished? the some of the extras that i cant get. anyone know
I was wondering about that too... i completed the Chieri route and Mikuri route and the chose then option with all and ended just after the Christmas party. I then completed the "Harem" route but still have two locked (and unselectable) options in the extras that i belive to be a Nana Route and a Ichika Route but i went through a new game a nothing.

So i belive that missing content might come in the form of a future update or DLC.

I was really looking forward to finally play the Nana route :cautious: Don't get me wrong, the story is great for both unlocked characters and i loved them but i still feel like i was left hanging...

Reactions: MD27 and ukaking

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
I was wondering about that too... i completed the Chieri route and Mikuri route and the chose then option with all and ended just after the Christmas party. I then completed the "Harem" route but still have two locked (and unselectable) options in the extras that i belive to be a Nana Route and a Ichika Route but i went through a new game a nothing.

So i belive that missing content might come in the form of a future update or DLC.

I was really looking forward to finally play the Nana route :cautious: Don't get me wrong, the story is great for both unlocked characters and i loved them but i still feel like i was left hanging...
Same, at some point i started reading fast cause i couldn't wait to unlock Nana's path but i was left hanging too

voath

Sep 6, 2019

yeah it feels like game is too short at least when it comes to harem ending just 1 scene with 3 changing cgi and that's it not even 'after story" or any new sex scenes or even more plot

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Me, starting the game: Wow, Ichika (white-haired girl) is such a cutie! Okay, I've decided, she's gonna be my first route.
Opening: (only focuses on two characters)
Me: ...wait a moment, are you implying there's no Ichika content? (checks forum) Oh. My. God. (closes game) I'm seriously reconsidering deleting this game right now. That has to be the biggest cock-block I have suffered since... I don't know, games like Ditzy Demons and Sanoba Witch lacking a harem route.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Me, starting the game: Wow, Ichika (white-haired girl) is such a cutie! Okay, I've decided, she's gonna be my first route.
Opening: (only focuses on two characters)
Me: ...wait a moment, are you implying there's no Ichika content? (checks forum) Oh. My. God. (closes game) I'm seriously reconsidering deleting this game right now. That has to be the biggest cock-block I have suffered since... I don't know, games like Ditzy Demons and Sanoba Witch lacking a harem route.
Ditzy Demons' fandisc has a harem route

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes