whitex

Sep 3, 2017
save file

gallery and harem open
just replace user data and tell me if it works or not

Alonicky

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for sharing the game.
I am sorry if i should not ask here, but is the sequel available on this forum?
I tried searching for it but got nothing.

Alonicky

Feb 22, 2020
My bad. Found the sequel on the developer website and got too excited.
Didn't realise the eng. ver. is TBA.
Thanks for the reply. :)

Fonek

Feb 13, 2018
So I guess in sequel we will be able to make Ichika and Nana our waifus? I mean no one really wrote anything about two locked options and I really wish I could get more friendly with American Shorthair kitty. I will be waiting patiently for sequel to get translated.

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
So I guess in sequel we will be able to make Ichika and Nana our waifus? I mean no one really wrote anything about two locked options and I really wish I could get more friendly with American Shorthair kitty. I will be waiting patiently for sequel to get translated.
Same boat

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Too long for what approvals?
Releasing of the Sequel (Amairo Chocolate 2)
The status of the English release marked as Pending Approvals on Sekai Project...

Though just by looking at KARAKARA 3 progress... it really is not looking promising

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Can someone please upload a gallery unlocked save?
A full gallery save kinda defeats the purpose of a non gaming VN... but hey, ask and you shall receive, extract and slap/override this BGI . gdb into whereever your amairo exe and the rest of the game files are (NOT /Userdata THE VN IS MADE WITH BURIKO, THIS IS JUST A PERSISTENT PROGRESS FILE, NOT A "SAVE" FILE)

Reactions: ReignBloodark
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes