bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AmanesTSAcademyLife-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm sorry, wth is TS disease to begin with?

Also, I see a blonde loli there, but there's not any content with her, is that correct?
Also[2], the futa tag in this case means that the mc girl actually have a dick?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
From the little I've played (past the opening and a bit of the first route), the translation is actually really good. It reads like an actual human translated this, which feels rare with English translations on DLsite released by the devs themselves.

EDIT: Let's go for a "usually adequate AI translation", but still...

This is also the first game with AI generated art that I've decided to try out, mostly because it appears that tweaks have been done to the output images (normal looking fingers in most cases, no weird smudges or unclear lines), so that the art isn't uncanny. There is the odd weird-looking element, but I can live with that.

I definitely see myself finishing this, it's surprisingly promising.

Last edited:

Laice

Feb 10, 2018
I'm sorry, wth is TS disease to begin with?

Also, I see a blonde loli there, but there's not any content with her, is that correct?
Also[2], the futa tag in this case means that the mc girl actually have a dick?
The childhood friend.
Also the TS Disease is a common trope in the genre. Obviously its made up. Do you also complain about the many zombie viruses in Zombie games?

Reactions: Greily

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused?
Who turned into what? Can someone give me a rundown of what one can expect and what conent is avoidable?

A guy into a girl? (yuck. Disgusting)
Girl into a futa?

Laice

Feb 10, 2018
I'm confused?
Who turned into what? Can someone give me a rundown of what one can expect and what conent is avoidable?

A guy into a girl? (yuck. Disgusting)
Girl into a futa?
mc into girl (of screen, before start)
In childhood friend "route" the mc becomes a futa in the end.
OTher wise there is a famel x male (best male friend), a yuri route with a lesbian classmate and a gangbang/slut route where the mc does it with every male claasmate.

And a self love route.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The childhood friend.
Also the TS Disease is a common trope in the genre. Obviously its made up. Do you also complain about the many zombie viruses in Zombie games?
I still don't get it, sorry. TS means something related to futa stuff, like trans sex (TS) or so? Is that it?
I'm not complaining about anything, just not familiar with some terms used here yet

Laice

Feb 10, 2018
I still don't get it, sorry. TS means something related to futa stuff, like trans sex (TS) or so? Is that it?
I'm not complaining about anything, just not familiar with some terms used here yet
TS(f) in general means somesort of gender swap. Its not always Futa but most of the time male to female or female to male.
TSF = Trans Sexual Fiction

Reactions: linus.quotes

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
it says "lesbian" but something tells me thats a lie...i mean there is a picture with more then one girl in it so thats probably why

Laice

Feb 10, 2018
it says "lesbian" but something tells me thats a lie...i mean there is a picture with more then one girl in it so thats probably why
its not there are 4 routes, mc x childhood friend -> MC ends up as a futa, MC x best male Friend -> Vanilla, MC x Female Clasmate -> Yuri, MC X Male Classmates -> Slut ending

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
its not there are 4 routes, mc x childhood friend -> MC ends up as a futa, MC x best male Friend -> Vanilla, MC x Female Clasmate -> Yuri, MC X Male Classmates -> Slut ending
a yuri ending...but what about the path there? can i avoid all males on my path to yuri?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes