Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Amara is an adventurer seeking to beat a dungeon along with her companion, Alt the Mage, together the two delve deep into the dungeon in order to claim an artifact for themselves!
After finding a mysterious chest and a portal Amara ends up alone in the deeper zones of the dungeon. As she try's to find an a way out of it, two Aides come across Amara and commit her to the so called Asylum X.
The duo take Amara into the Asylum, and now Amara must find a way to convince them she really is an Adventurer. Can she solve the riddle of what the Asylum is and why it's hidden inside of the dungeon or will Amara stay in the Asylum as another delusional committal?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Youshi -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Fables Lodge
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
..u uploaders gonna share.....
....or are u gonna post them all....and get all them sweet likes.?
Well everybody feel free to do new games. Everybody can do it. If you want to post one (or 10 games) were ryahn said "Send to uploaders" ping ryahn or me. We will give you the links. Just make a new thread fill out the full template as close as possible (most important are the tags) and report it.
I'm prob done for now. Don't really care about like turned the notification off for that. It gets annoying lol.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well everybody feel free to do new games. Everybody can do it. If you want to post one (or 10 games) were ryahn said "Send to uploaders" ping ryahn or me. We will give you the links. Just make a new thread fill out the full template as close as possible (most important are the tags) and report it.
I'm prob done for now. Don't really care about like turned the notification off for that. It gets annoying lol.
..nuh uh......am never uploading........sounds annoying......and too much work.....
..maybe rknight will want to do it again.......

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
abandoned but worth playing or barely any scenes? same question about his other game too

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This has the same exact description as the other game, but a different visual style & both are apparently abandoned? Confusing. o.o

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This has the same exact description as the other game, but a different visual style & both are apparently abandoned? Confusing. o.o
Fixed that. I just copied the BB code over. But forgot to change the Overview for the other game :D

Reactions: Orphanus

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
I guess we will never have a full game with Chris Armin art and animations
We are a disgrace as species