Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Then no idea why it says abandoned
Neither do I, but I assume it has to do with how long it took between the last version the Dev released and the 1.0 version (which isn't me saying the game is long or anything, I don't know about that).

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
got excited to see a new chris armin game, but this one sadly features his terrible straight jacket art, well guess I'll try regardless

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
The game's art does need some polishing in terms of unfinished/uncolored scenes, and there's some grammar issues (especially your/you're confusion), but overall, I'm enjoying it so far.

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
Honestly Im glad chris armin is free. Guy worked with so many games. I wonder why all of them never finish.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Absolute monkey-brain nonsense, but I can't deny that it's singularly effective at its one goal: edging the fuck out of you and everyone else for the entirety of the game.

Also, it's not a game. It's a linear story. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it would've been nice to know ahead of time.

In closing: I'll be a happy creature if I never hear the word straightjacket again. Good day.
6.9/10