• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AmateurThrowaway

Feb 15, 2019
Heya everyone, while I obviously don't mind people sharing the animations here I ask that you please don't reupload them to image sharing sites like rule34. I work very hard - especially on the full animations - and keeping them exclusively for a little bit helps me make more in the future.

That said, hope y'all enjoy the Liz animation

HD (Catbox):
Full HD (645MB):

SheepySheepShepShep

Jul 15, 2023
[
Heya everyone, while I obviously don't mind people sharing the animations here I ask that you please don't reupload them to image sharing sites like rule34. I work very hard - especially on the full animations - and keeping them exclusively for a little bit helps me make more in the future.

HD (Catbox):
Full HD (645MB):
That was unexpected.
But thanks a lot. The animation it's really cute. ♥

Viger

Sep 19, 2017

HD (Catbox):
Full HD (645MB):
Thank you. 1596167690402.jpg
Anyway, can we have some Naoto please?

Reactions: Hugo_GLz

Treece

Aug 30, 2017

HD (Catbox):
Full HD (645MB):
Thanks for that! It's been great seeing you improve over the years. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Anyway, can we have some Naoto please?

Seconded...Hopefully she's up on the next poll and the winds of Democracy choose her.

Orbeck_Of_Vinheim

Dec 6, 2022
I hope that this ( ) animation is here, I have been trying to find the full resolution version for quite some time, and I am running out of places to look.

stranger101

Dec 3, 2018
I hope that this ( ) animation is here, I have been trying to find the full resolution version for quite some time, and I am running out of places to look.
This?

took like 5 seconds to find using your link unless you mean like a 4k version or something

Reactions: RGZ34

Orbeck_Of_Vinheim

Dec 6, 2022
This?

took like 5 seconds to find using your link unless you mean like a 4k version or something
I meant in the big collection that can be downloaded here, sorry for not being specific, it's a thing I forget from time to time.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes