Others Completed Amayui Labyrinth Meister [Eushully]: Story Machine Translation + Partial UI Translation

Ars Arcanum

May 21, 2020
hey I know this is offtopic but can you do Himegari dungeon meister especialy the append please, the current one is very horrible
I don't have that one installed right now. If you can dm me a download link I'll see what I can do.
Though I'm still tinkering on this game and I will also not write new code in case my program I use right now does't work on older games. That would just be too much work.

Reactions: How

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So is the translation itself an edited MTL than.. or just pure MTL and only the UI has been manually translated?

How

Dec 13, 2017

Ars Arcanum

May 21, 2020
So is the translation itself an edited MTL than.. or just pure MTL and only the UI has been manually translated?
The UI is manually translated, though I probably made some mistakes here and there. Everything else is machine translated with slight edits.

Ars Arcanum

May 21, 2020

Completely untested, but probably somewhat better than the years old one. One thing I could not do that quickly is to bypass the three line text limit, unfortunately.
If you want mix and match with the already existing translation that has some chapters manually translated you have to figure out which files to replace. BIN files starting with SC are story segments and with SP are H scenes.
Also if you tested it and it works, feel free to make a thread about it to share it with others.

mrlongcut3

Jul 22, 2018
I've gone through a few first lines and that's a good MTL, not too rough to understand. Btw can you do translation for Fuukan no Grasesta?

How

Dec 13, 2017

Completely untested, but probably somewhat better than the years old one. One thing I could not do that quickly is to bypass the three line text limit, unfortunately.
If you want mix and match with the already existing translation that has some chapters manually translated you have to figure out which files to replace. BIN files starting with SC are story segments and with SP are H scenes.
Also if you tested it and it works, feel free to make a thread about it to share it with others.
thank you so much!!!!!

How

Dec 13, 2017

hey btw can i ask how do you decompile this file? i want to fix some untranslated text

Ars Arcanum

May 21, 2020
hey btw can i ask how do you decompile this file? i want to fix some untranslated text
I'm pretty sure they are translated.
Here's the file of all translations. If there's something that's wrong, copy it out in a separate file (with the name of the file at the beginning), fix it and send it back to me.

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
After about 30 hours in, here is a quick review of the game.

The patch works fine, some frequent broken english but you get the meaning of the talk anyways. Some menus and key words are not translated so you have to do some tests to get what they mean, but, for such a quick patch, kudos to you Ars Arcanum.

Now, onto the game itself, I am a little disappointed.

Castle Meister was inferior to Alchemy Meister but it still had some interesting ideas and optional content to do. The town builder and the summoning system allowed for some fun gameplay, and the story, while not spectacular, gave enough lore to get a liking to the characters.

This game, being a sequel, assume you have all the knowledge from the previous adventure, this helps the characters to have some already build up chemestry between them but with lame and poor conversations that revolve around how great Avaro is and who should ride his dick first.

The novelty of this title is a system that let us pair two characters into a single unit. Depending of how strongh their relationship is, they get stat bonuses and combination attacks. Should they be defeated, only the unit lead dies and the other is sent to the reserves to deploy next turn. The best part of this is that you can break this union to do both characters actions on the same turn or unite a character to another and make this one move after, doubling the distance moved. Also, you can switch who is the lead even after their action, which is a good tactic when you have a tank/mage combination.

The castle builder has been replaced with a board of small bonuses (+HP, Phys Attack, Evasion, etc) that you progressively unlock with points you get by activating old monuments in the labyrinths. While this is a quicker custom bonus system, I liked the building part more.

Finally, there is a new type of accesory: Gems. You can buy them get them as occasional loot or (later on) craft them. They net you additional skills and support options, like give you elemental attacks, healing and buffs. This is my favorite addition so far, as they widen the capabilities of characters on the fly, giving you a lot of flexibility.

Then, why am I disappointed? Because the game gets repetitive very quickly. The routine is as follows: you get to a new city of mages that can create infinite labyrinths for their training. An anomaly occurs and the laberyrinths start to malfunction. Avaro and company go to investigate and solve the problem. They come back to the city, inform and go to another themed labyrinth, reach the deepest level, win, go back to the city, go to the next labyrinth. Rinse and repeat, with some flavour scenes with the characters in between. There are no optional dungeons so far, no crafting request, no character quests and no deadbeat dungeon either. The only optional content is the recruitment of monstergirls by kidnaping them and brainwash them via fucking (really, that's a thing).

Maybe I am a little burn out of the formula, but I believe Eushully reached the top with Alchemy Meister (3 routes, toons of optional quests, a lot of end game content and crafting challenges) and none of what this game offers gets to that level by a long shot.

It is still fun to play, but I would not get my hopes very high if you are interested in trying this out.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Hi the first cutscene is not translated? i use zan interface first and copy the file exactly like you said all those "SC", "SP", "$1$SC" and "$1$SP" but the very first cutscene is not translated

After past that scene all dialogue are translated from what i see thank for doing this with DeepL i can very much enjoy it because i get the meaning 80-90% of the time unlike another MTL i wish you do another eushully game with deepL too if possible it really nice

Gasv89

May 8, 2020
Hi the first cutscene is not translated? i use zan interface first and copy the file exactly like you said all those "SC", "SP", "$1$SC" and "$1$SP" but the very first cutscene is not translated

After past that scene all dialogue are translated from what i see thank for doing this with DeepL i can very much enjoy it because i get the meaning 80-90% of the time unlike another MTL i wish you do another eushully game with deepL too if possible it really nice
you have to copy the file SN0000.BIN which includes the texts of the prologue

Ecki

Apr 1, 2020
I want to do some editing on the translations.txt to fix some of the inconsistencies and grammar errors present... Can I pass it to you once some fixes are made, so you can put it to the game?

Also, the progress will be slow due to my school work and upcoming periodical exams...

Last edited: