Others Completed Amayui Labyrinth Meister [Eushully]: Story Machine Translation + Partial UI Translation

chucknorris202

Jul 31, 2021
Ars Arcanum, can you do some of those games I mentioned, like Arterial of Origins, Tenmei, Sankai, Fuukan no Grasesta, and many others? Also, if this isnt too much to ask: can you maybe upload the programs and files and a short guide on how to set up and use them, so that others can also try their hand at DeepL translating Eushully games? That would be a godsend truly, and so would you doing the translations yourself on the ones I mentioned(and others).

You have some incredible, and unique, knowledge man...and I was also shocked at how fast and how GOOD your Himegari translation is. It SHOULD be on VNDB in place of that awful Nekohen one... what do you think? Do you have the time and interest to translate those games with the program? And, last, making a short text guide on how to setup and use DeepL and textractor and in general what you, personally, specifically do to translate these games?

But if you can only do one of these things right now, can you do a deepL translation of Tenmei no Conquista(and its expansion/appendices) and for Arterial of origins(along with its appendices and its 1.5 and 2.0 patch content... these come with all versions of the game that can be downloaded, as far as I have seen anyway so it shouldnt be hard to find), and Battle Goddess Memoria(also called La Dea)? It can be at the same level of quality that you did with Himegari DeepL translation in this thread on page 2....i really like that one too. Sorry for the huge posts btw. Have to get it all out there, without leaving anything out; you seem quite busy after all. Thanks again.

Btw, can I donate money to you via paypal? Can you PM me about the details for that(or contact me in some other way...idk how to pm on this site). You are our only hope for getting a decent machine translation of the Eushully games and I think you should be rewarded in a material way as well.

Last edited:

kenshun

Sep 5, 2018
Sorry if this seems like the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone have any recommendations for me to try? I thoroughly enjoyed kamidori alchemy meister, and amayui castle meister. I haven't tried the others that are available on this site yet but I am really looking forward to them. I'm kinda looking for something to help me pass the time until translations are done.