Others Completed Amayui Labyrinth Meister [Eushully]: Story Machine Translation + Partial UI Translation

Ars Arcanum

May 21, 2020
I want to do some editing on the translations.txt to fix some of the inconsistencies and grammar errors present... Can I pass it to you once some fixes are made, so you can put it to the game?

Also, the progress will be slow due to my school work and upcoming periodical exams...
Sure thing. I'm also still working on my translation program, but I also have less time due to work.

Dri123

Sep 25, 2021
Was Castle Meister also machine translated or did that when get a full, legit translation?

I'd love to play this game but Castle Meister had a full, cracked version with ALL appends bundled together + baked in translation. I think a lot of people are waiting for that to happen again. So probably another year of waiting...

Nov 24, 2019
Was Castle Meister also machine translated or did that when get a full, legit translation?
According to ZAP, Amayui Castle Meister has an "edited MTL" translation, but from what I played earlier this year, it seemed as good as manual translation (if not better).

You can read more about that .

Groten

Jan 3, 2019
Can someone send me a game already installed? Because idk why but I can't handle the game downloaded from ruugames/kimochi :/
This would be cool considering that this way game can be launched without messing with jap locale.

Jude Texad

Jun 16, 2019
Can someone please tell me where can I find a proper walkthrough or guide for this game? The wiki has very little info and yet to be updated..

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone please tell me where can I find a proper walkthrough or guide for this game? The wiki has very little info and yet to be updated..
There is not much still, nevertheless, here is a link to the Eushully games wiki.

Most of the games are almost the same in terms of game mechanics. Pick up Alchemy Meister and Castle Meister and they will work as a tutorial for most things.

The novelty of this game is the union system. Just move an unit over another to do so. After that, the other partner can still take its turn and you can switch the frontliner (the one that will defend enemy attacks) whenever you like as long it is your turn using the arrow icon over the pair.

When you are in the city or the world map, you can access the bonus board (one of the bottons on the top of the screen) and spend points to improve several atributes. You earn this points by repairing the estatues you find in the labyrinths.

There is not much need for a walkthrough, the game is very linear. Just go to the newest map and keep completing the levels till you get to a boss. Then go to the next dungeon and do the same.

Hope this helps.

Jude Texad

Jun 16, 2019
There is not much still, nevertheless, here is a link to the Eushully games wiki.

Most of the games are almost the same in terms of game mechanics. Pick up Alchemy Meister and Castle Meister and they will work as a tutorial for most things.

The novelty of this game is the union system. Just move an unit over another to do so. After that, the other partner can still take its turn and you can switch the frontliner (the one that will defend enemy attacks) whenever you like as long it is your turn using the arrow icon over the pair.

When you are in the city or the world map, you can access the bonus board (one of the bottons on the top of the screen) and spend points to improve several atributes. You earn this points by repairing the estatues you find in the labyrinths.

There is not much need for a walkthrough, the game is very linear. Just go to the newest map and keep completing the levels till you get to a boss. Then go to the next dungeon and do the same.

Hope this helps.
Yes it does... Thank you

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Does mining points in each map/dungeon have anything to do with Luck stat of characters?
If I recall correctly, I think Luck only affects critical change and items drop by enemies. For better spoils when digging and collecting, save before you end the stage. If you don't like the materials you got, load the save, pass one turn and finish again. Every time you pass a turn, the game randomize again the items you will get, so do a few rounds of loads to get optimal results everytime you go out for materials.

Reactions: Jude Texad

Jude Texad

Jun 16, 2019
If I recall correctly, I think Luck only affects critical change and items drop by enemies. For better spoils when digging and collecting, save before you end the stage. If you don't like the materials you got, load the save, pass one turn and finish again. Every time you pass a turn, the game randomize again the items you will get, so do a few rounds of loads to get optimal results everytime you go out for materials.
Thank you

Jude Texad

Jun 16, 2019
Do the choices in-between chapters change the flow of story? I mean recruiting new characters or unlocking new dungeons.. I got two choices like "I'm worried" and "I'm feeling guilty" for two chapters. I'm on newgame+ still missing on post game characters like Liru.

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Do the choices in-between chapters change the flow of story? I mean recruiting new characters or unlocking new dungeons.. I got two choices like "I'm worried" and "I'm feeling guilty" for two chapters. I'm on newgame+ still missing on post game characters like Liru.
No idea, I ended up dropping the game at about the 7th chapter. From past games, decisions of this kind only matter when choosing a route early in the game. I don't know about the endgame on this game, usually, you had to do a second run with the bonuses of new game plus and do the optional dungeons and content that pop up.

Reactions: Jude Texad

Jude Texad

Jun 16, 2019
No idea, I ended up dropping the game at about the 7th chapter. From past games, decisions of this kind only matter when choosing a route early in the game. I don't know about the endgame on this game, usually, you had to do a second run with the bonuses of new game plus and do the optional dungeons and content that pop up.
Yeah.. you are right. Im talking about choices in the early chapters though (between chapters 1-4).. I have played almost all Eushully games and I have to say this one is too linear.

Ncates1234

Mar 12, 2019
I'm getting a weird error, and I don't see any other english threads for troubleshooting... (you'd think an Eushully game would be at least a bit more popular)
So this thread is probably the best shot for this.

This pops up whenever I try to do any action in game (like gather or attack) and closes the game.
It isn't caused by the translation, and I'm on patch 1.03 with append1 installed.

Nov 24, 2019
I'm getting a weird error, and I don't see any other english threads for troubleshooting... (you'd think an Eushully game would be at least a bit more popular)
So this thread is probably the best shot for this.

This pops up whenever I try to do any action in game (like gather or attack) and closes the game.
It isn't caused by the translation, and I'm on patch 1.03 with append1 installed.
Given it is saying "line -1" and lines must be non-zero positive integers, I would bet that "field.bin" is either corrupted, or its version does not correspond to the version of other files. First, make a backup.

See if patch 1.03 and/or append1 have a copy of this file, and copy over again. If they don't, try getting it from the original.
It is also possible the translation changed the file (Cannot look right now), possibly to a non-1.03+append1 version, but if you said it wasn't caused by it, I would look these two first.

There's more information on the error if you plan in fixing the file yourself, but the "safe bet" would be trying to replace it.
(And just to be sure... Check if you still have disk space and free memory when the access violation happens. Extremely rare, but access violations can happen in some edge-case scenarios.)

Ncates1234

Mar 12, 2019
Given it is saying "line -1" and lines must be non-zero positive integers, I would bet that "field.bin" is either corrupted, or its version does not correspond to the version of other files. First, make a backup.

See if patch 1.03 and/or append1 have a copy of this file, and copy over again. If they don't, try getting it from the original.
It is also possible the translation changed the file (Cannot look right now), possibly to a non-1.03+append1 version, but if you said it wasn't caused by it, I would look these two first.

There's more information on the error if you plan in fixing the file yourself, but the "safe bet" would be trying to replace it.
(And just to be sure... Check if you still have disk space and free memory when the access violation happens. Extremely rare, but access violations can happen in some edge-case scenarios.)
I've tried replacing, redownloading and reinstalling files with no progress...
The crash happens on base version too apparently
And I have 2.4TB's of free storage with 8GB memory, It shouldn't be an issue. Right..?

Ncates1234

Mar 12, 2019
Okay, so I tried a few things and somehow it works, although I'm not sure which one actually did it.
I moved all the install material to folders with short names (labpatch for example, someone said long names messes up installations) and installed to my OS drive instead of the storage drive.
So far seems to be working fine with 1.03, append1 and translation patches.

chucknorris202

Jul 31, 2021
Great job on this edited machine translation(s), Ars Arcanum!! Really its awesome.

Do you think you could do a similar edited machine translation for other Eushully games? Like Himegari Dungeon meister(sorry; I actually just saw you did this one and I tried it out; its AWESOME it puts the old mtl to shame..man you are something else to be able to do this), Arterial of Origins, Tenmei no Conquista(the most recent one besides this one in this thread), Sankai Ou no Yubiwa(that pirate game)Fuukan Grasesta, so on? I'd be willing to give you, in donations via paypal, the price of a new console game for each edited machine translation, if you would like. As long as it motivates you. Im sure alot of people would be really happy with you guys doing this for more eushully games, too.

I'm just interested in being able to understand it, without it being a literal headache to read, that make no sense at all, like the older nekohen machine translations for eushully games. You, Arcanum, did awesome with Labyrnth meister(and with the Himegari patch you released in August even though it doesnt have the same level of polish of course, its still lightyears better than the old one, and I can read it most importantly unlike the old incomprehensible, unintentionally funny one that came out in like 2014 or something) and I never had any issues with it that i had with most other machine translations, particularly older ones.

Last edited: