NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
WOW! The lore for this game is SO GOOD. It is very well written, thought out and not to mention INTERESTING. I love this game already. Plus you got character creation, animated sex scenes, sexy women, cool story AND surprisingly deep and interesting lore like I mentioned. I see great potential for this game. Keep it up Nabitoworks!

Also do y'all have Discord? If not I urge y'all to get one ASAP.
We are very happy you liked it! :giggle:

At the moment we only have discord for our patreons.

Reactions: MrTarch

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
interesting so far and I like the artstyle.
very little content as of the demo version.
english could use a little more polishing but i have seen much worse.

game starts off with an info dump that is really not the best way to introduce the world.
I think you should instead start when you wake up at the cart. the stuff before it should be chopped into 2 or 3 segments that you get to see later on when you find a library or an exposition fairy

Reactions: Monstrous Moonshine

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
game starts off with an info dump that is really not the best way to introduce the world.
Disagree. Introductory infodumps work if it doesn't overstay its welcome or is actually interesting and stuff happens (which is fine in this case, though IMO the illustrations could do with a little more pizzazz).

I mean, "Fellowship of the Ring" (the movie, not the book) started with an infodump, but you rarely see people harping against it (at least from my experience).

Reactions: GokutheG

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Disagree. Introductory infodumps work if it doesn't overstay its welcome or is actually interesting and stuff happens (which is fine in this case, though IMO the illustrations could do with a little more pizzazz).

I mean, "Fellowship of the Ring" (the movie, not the book) started with an infodump, but you rarely see people harping against it (at least from my experience).
Fellowship of the ring was NOT utter perfection devoid of any flaws, peak storytelling, the best story that could ever be written.
You cannot just dismiss a fault with "well good story did it therefore it is good".
Fellowship of the rings was good despite the info dumps, not because of them

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Fellowship of the ring was NOT utter perfection devoid of any flaws, peak storytelling, the best story that could ever be written.
You cannot just dismiss a fault with "well good story did it therefore it is good".
Fellowship of the rings was good despite the info dumps, not because of them
I never said or implied that it was perfect, I said it was fine because stuff was happening and that it wasn't "watch-this-text-scroll-cause-this-is-all-the-context-you're-gonna-get-as-to-what's-about-to-happen" level of boring (like, say, in the case of "Star Wars" or "Battlefield Earth" or, in terms of more relevant examples, "A Struggle with Sin").

And the Fellowship movie is actually an improvement to the book, which had a shit ton of infodumps that went on and on and on and just didn't stop because Tolkien just couldn't help himself with his worldbuilding and there was no one there to say he should streamline that shit (which again, isn't really the case in this particular AVN).

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Nice, the animation remind me of ComClub. This one is going to be worth to play.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Looked into it, liked the style and story so far.
Will wait for an update with implementing the female MC version.
Good luck with your project!

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
Seen that patch 1 came out on patreon on the 10th, is there any chance of that coming here?

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Hello, everyone.

We apologize for the delay in updates, but we needed to reach the second patch to have a one-month gap and thus be able to offer something to our patrons. From now on, when a patch is released on Patreon, we will make the previous one available for free. Our intention is to maintain a bit more of a time gap, but for now, we prefer that everyone can see our work.

This patch does not contain any sexual scenes because they are unlocked at the end of the first mission, and this happens in patch 0.2, currently available on Patreon and released for free in March.

Thank you very much for giving us a chance! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Why would they whip slaves into unconsciousness right before selling them for no practical reason at all? That makes no sense, and would realistically just decrease their value.
Clearly you've never heard about how the most rebellious were treated worse before sale it's why Jamaica was the place where slave merchants would dump people and sell them for cheap. Labour was labour to slave societies so it actually tracks true

Reactions: Milkman Dan

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
There should be a futa/trans protagonist tag.

I just started and would like to say that the introduction made the world seem very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how the mc's story will unfold.

Why would they whip slaves into unconsciousness right before selling them for no practical reason at all? That makes no sense, and would realistically just decrease their value.
From what I've gathered the slaves are former rebels and the slavers beat them to weaken their body/spirit before they are auctioned. They don't want them fighting back before they're sold.

Reactions: Dark Silence

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
but MC is male.
When you're customizing the mc you can pick male or female(trans or futa not sure yet.) When the mysterious woman orders your release she says "make sure she isn't injured." (It did say he when they talk about giving the mc a book. I think that's a bug)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
When you're customizing the mc you can pick male or female(trans or futa not sure yet.) When you're told to be released by the mysterious woman she says to make sure SHE isn't injured. (It did say he when they talking about giving the mc a book. I think that's a bug)
Oh, that is new.
Yea, need to add that tag

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
When you're customizing the mc you can pick male or female(trans or futa not sure yet.) When you're told to be released by the mysterious woman she says to make sure SHE isn't injured. (It did say he when they talking about giving the mc a book. I think that's a bug)
You can't really make a female version though. Just male and that one. But is there really a symbol for trans/futa? lol

Edit:
I guess there is: