yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Amberlust-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
You can't really make a female version though. Just male and that one. But is there really a symbol for trans/futa? lol

Edit:
I guess there is:
Well, I think they went with the female icon because the futa is still a woman. The symbol is meant to symbolize women, and a futa would still (at least in most games) be considered a woman, with female pronouns and names. An intersex woman is still a woman, and while some disagree (Which isn't an argument for here, and you're free to disagree with it if you're respectful about it) trans women are too. Obviously I can't speak on behalf of the devs, but that's the only reason I can see as to why they would use that symbol, even if it's for a futa MC.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Okay what happened. I chose the futa one but when the sex scene with the Elf came, suddenly my character turned male. is it supposed to happen? Or are there no scenes with futa characters?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Okay what happened. I chose the futa one but when the sex scene with the Elf came, suddenly my character turned male. is it supposed to happen? Or are there no scenes with futa characters?
It's in the Changelog. The Female (Futa) main character was added in 0.1, and the text acknowledges it, but not all of the sex scenes have her model yet. It's going to be fixed in the future.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
You'll meet the elf mage no matter what, you just get to pick how early. If what you're really asking is how to avoid the alley scene where the art hasn't been updated for the main character, you can choose to just not go into the alley. It does change how the innkeeper's scene goes later.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You'll meet the elf mage no matter what, you just get to pick how early. If what you're really asking is how to avoid the alley scene where the art hasn't been updated for the main character, you can choose to just not go into the alley. It does change how the innkeeper's scene goes later.
The encounter with her in the alley was unpleasant enough for me to back off and stop the MC from entering the alley. The truth is that after that experience I want to know if I can prevent the MC from having a relationship (romantic or sexual) with her.

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Hello f95! We have released our third patch on Patreon, so we will update the version to 0.2.1 The female version will not be updated this month, as it corresponds to patch 0.3. For those who want to play it for the first time with the complete female version, it is currently only available on Patreon. However, for those who are already playing, the new scene in this patch does include the female character:

changelog:

We hope you can enjoy it as much as we do. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Hello F95!

As we updated to patch 0.4 on Patreon, we uploaded the corresponding content for patch 0.3. That month, we focused particularly on updating the female version (Futa/trans). These customizations took a lot of time from our artist, so the rest of the work that was done will appear in the patch that is currently on Patreon, where the story continues (We preferred not to continue the story and fill it with black images).

Here are the notes:

As always, we are attentive to your messages and suggestions. See you soon!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Amberlust-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Huh, customizable MC, option to play as a female MC & existing scenes (as well as future ones) will properly account for it & not simply label the (visibly male) shape of the MC as 'futa'? Pretty awesome. This looks rather promising so far and I have a soft spot for this art style, even if it isn't yet at the absolute peak of potential quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NabitoWorks

CrossRook

May 26, 2018
I'm sorry but the fishing game is ridiculous. my mouse can't click that fast, I have to use double paintball gun trigger style tapping on the space bar to do it and even then it fucking sucks.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
What the hell is happening with the fishing mini game? I am clicking fast and slow but the fish isnt even moving from place and the green bar is not changing? WHy introduce stupid fast clicking minigame?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I'm starting to think there's some kind of weird bug that only happens on some devices. I'm on a desktop PC with Windows 10. I succeeded on the very first attempt. The green bar only starts flashing yellow if you click too quickly. I tried again just now and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. You don't even have to click on a specific spot.

NabitoWorks

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Huh, customizable MC, option to play as a female MC & existing scenes (as well as future ones) will properly account for it & not simply label the (visibly male) shape of the MC as 'futa'? Pretty awesome. This looks rather promising so far and I have a soft spot for this art style, even if it isn't yet at the absolute peak of potential quality.
Thank you very much for the comment! Our artist has been working for 6 months since the first demo and is constantly working to improve. Although she is not the one who makes the posts on the forum, she is always looking at the comments and is very happy to know it ♥.

Reactions: Orphanus