4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

LaRokolaLoka

Aug 16, 2021
Did the dev have a previous account or something? I went to his Twitter and someone replied with a repost of this tweet and after looking at the account for a bit and some of the replies, he apparently has a track record for disappearing for a few years.
I'm just coping at this point because I really don't want to believe he died.
View attachment 3565522

View attachment 3565526
A scam prehabs? Could it be? Maybe, I hope not. Is it possible he's actually in war or even ded? Maybe, I hope not.

Reactions: Domoll

Cpt. Boner

Jan 28, 2021
Did the dev have a previous account or something? I went to his Twitter and someone replied with a repost of this tweet and after looking at the account for a bit and some of the replies, he apparently has a track record for disappearing for a few years.
I'm just coping at this point because I really don't want to believe he died.
View attachment 3565522

View attachment 3565526
He use to have a patreon under Oxykoma for this game which I know for a fact is on f95zone I just cant seem to find it.
1713834681046.png

I did find there DeviantArt, which had similar comments to the ones on Twitter
1713834839281.png

I also read something insightful on the discord server, which could further prove that they live in Ukraine. Ill have to look further into it before I'm 100% certain.
1713836355695.png
1713836584441.png

I'm unsure if there patreon is still available, so I'm wondering if they disappeared after making that game as well? At the same time the circumstances are different with the timing of the war. I was hoping to find a Facebook or Instagram that shares the name but I've had no luck. Hopefully you are right and they just dipped from the internet, but ill keep tuning in whenever possible. I think the more coverage this gets, the higher chance we have of finding out what happened to them.

As insane as it sounds I'm tempted to go on 4chan (scary I know) to see if any Brainiac's can help track them down without doxing them, make sure they are safe.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
He use to have a patreon under Oxykoma for this game which I know for a fact is on f95zone I just cant seem to find it.
View attachment 3566254

I did find there DeviantArt, which had similar comments to the ones on Twitter
View attachment 3566267

I also read something insightful on the discord server, which could further prove that they live in Ukraine. Ill have to look further into it before I'm 100% certain.
View attachment 3566306
View attachment 3566317

I'm unsure if there patreon is still available, so I'm wondering if they disappeared after making that game as well? At the same time the circumstances are different with the timing of the war. I was hoping to find a Facebook or Instagram that shares the name but I've had no luck. Hopefully you are right and they just dipped from the internet, but ill keep tuning in whenever possible. I think the more coverage this gets, the higher chance we have of finding out what happened to them.

As insane as it sounds I'm tempted to go on 4chan (scary I know) to see if any Brainiac's can help track them down without doxing them, make sure they are safe.

Unity - Completed - Nalojnica Harbour Princess [Oxykoma] | F95zone

Unity - Completed - Nalojnica Harbour Princess 2 [Oxykoma] | F95zone

There you go, I just went on duckduck go and typed in harbor princess hentai game and that showed up pretty quick, the f95 site link on the search engine as well.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes