4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to get this animation\cg?
You get this by having the [Fox Mask] in your inventory and using the crystal ball. The [Fox Mask] (and unlimited Golden Tickets) is a optional interaction with the crystal ball, you may have to leave the tavern or the town then enter again to get the game to see you have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rimain

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
No new update for nearly 1½ years? How is it not tagged abandoned yet?

Last edited:

Duckpastry

May 31, 2018
Somebody in the comments on itch mentioned that the developer was drafted into the ukranian war... It's only hearsay, but the timeline matches up. Sure hope it's fake and that the guy just got bored with the project, though :(

Here's his last patreon post from February of last year doesn't really conform nor deny anything:

"

Hi everyone.

I think we are all aware of the current situation in the world, I am not going to give my useless opinion about it. I am writing this post to let you know that due to the recent events, my work has been severely disrupted during the last week.

In order to ensure a quality update, I have decided to push the deadline for its publication forward by a month. This means that there will be no February update. As I promised before, I'm pausing the upcoming billing cycle, in other words, you will not be charged on March 1.

Still, I wish I could show you something this month.

1694128630321.png

Most of the work I've done this month is programming-related, though I managed to implement the enemy projectiles (I'll try to upload some video examples to Discord tomorrow) and revamp the mobs' minigame UI.

1694128636370.png

1694128640563.png

As you see, I don't have much to show visually, I really apologize for that, but I don't feel like I'm at my best for art or story telling at the moment. Fortunately, programming does not require me to be creative.

I'll do my best for the March update. Stay safe, and see you next month!"

1694128647420.png

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Either the process of being uprooted was so disruptive he wasn't able to post a notification in months (unlikely), he was a civilian casualty (pretty unlikely), or he was drafted and is either unable to work on the project any more or has been killed. Either way another victim of bloody human nature.

Domoll

Dec 29, 2021
One question. How to get rid of this pixel censor on model while lewd stuff happening?
Please read the forum page, it ain't even that long... wtv, it isn't actually censoring is most likely bc the dev hasn't done that part of the game and that is a good way to "hide" it, so no, you can't remove that

8o8o8o8o

Feb 15, 2022
Hey its been a while but are you still on the Discord Server? I wanted to talk to KitsuneYin about Ukraine and the games development. Would you be able to send another link?

You can also get into the discord via patreon in the future if this link goes down.

Reactions: Cpt. Boner
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes