4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
god i REALLY hope that the creator of this is okay. not only does it suck in general to have this conflict going, but to also have such a great-looking game with a fantastic artstyle on hold, possibly forever? fuck, man!

if the creator is reading this, know that myself and many others are hoping for your safety, and i'm gladly gonna donate to the Patreon if the project gets development again

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
I just noticed that the game only has the censor tag, because the man didn't finished the characters doing sexy stuff.

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
This is amazing! By far the best quality game I've played in over a year. My only concern is that with this level of quality time will be a huge issue and updates will be rare. Hopefully the pressure won't get to the devs and they won't drop it.
I actually played this a year ago. It was actually pretty decent back then, I figure it's still very decent now.

And jesus, that incest tag lmao. It's so obviously shoehorned in that it's clear he added it because some of his patreon supporters forced him to.

It's a slow updating game, though. Don't expect updates weekly or monthly lol. This guy's taking his time stress free lmao
funny enough the the dev rn was forced to serve on the uk conflict as I said before, managed to talk to him once, he even stopped charging on patreon until he comes back

SparkyGoat

Jul 1, 2020
so you can tell that there is still trying around the 1 doungen can not goes as it is now XD.
Even if there is nothing there yet.
But other nice game and people read what the info about censorship is. There aren't really any things that don't exist yet are censoredXD
Wait and see what it will be but at least a stable game. Not enough available to say whether it will be good or bad ^^
Manuel, is that you?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
funny enough the the dev rn was forced to serve on the uk conflict as I said before,
No seriously "UK" has meant the United Kingdom AKA Great Britain since like the Acts of Union of 1801 when "Ukraine" was still a purely geographical concept.

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
No seriously "UK" has meant the United Kingdom AKA Great Britain since like the Acts of Union of 1801 when "Ukraine" was still a purely geographical concept.
tbh I don't know jackshit when it comes to this kinda thing

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes