4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No seriously "UK" has meant the United Kingdom AKA Great Britain since like the Acts of Union of 1801 when "Ukraine" was still a purely geographical concept.
Except on car nationality identifiers. There, the UK is "GB" and Ukraine is "UKR".

xerneasdawg

Jan 3, 2020
Really beautifully stylized for such a lowkey Unity indie game. Only criticism is that jumping is a bit jank and could probably be smoothed out a bit, but other than that, gameplay loop is pretty promising and fun. Art is verynice, will definitely be keeping an eye on this :>

Blabla7151

Aug 28, 2021
Can i play this with joiplay ? Or not
+ Is there anyway i can play this kind of games on android? Because joiplay say the game r not supported.

Reactions: MenmaYu

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Can i play this with joiplay ? Or not
+ Is there anyway i can play this kind of games on android? Because joiplay say the game r not supported.
Sorry buddy, it's still impossible for PC games to be played on Android.

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
REALLY nice art and animations.
Just excellent.

And the Pixelation is clever and not jarring, becasue its clever.
And makes it suitable for free speech level streaming.

I might say this is almost a new standard.
With those jiggle physics.

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
i just can find 1 event the one with the sister violeting his brother and the one with the boobs there is more?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Been trying to find the save location to edit it for tickets, but holy hell it's a headache
save files for unity are sometimes tied to registry keys in regedit
they can also be located in c:/users/(your username)/AppData and then Local/LocalLow/Roaming, either of those and then usually the author's name or game (oftentimes it's the author's name though) as the folder. Stupid design. Ren'py has a shared folder for all its files in c:/users/(your username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Lovely little game so far, more art, more female characters, more sex and if npcs would react to you differently with multiple random lines with your clothing off would be a really nice bonus

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Thorughly enjoyed the graphics of this game! The combat is lackluster, but that doesn't matter! Can't wait for updates (hopefully not super small updates each time)

Reactions: DenseFool
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes