cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Wait, there are emblems? How do i find those?
I only got 3 I think, you have to kill dragons. I found one on island with quest, one in mountain at night, one in treasure room on the 'secret' path to the left in the final room.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I only got 3 I think, you have to kill dragons. I found one on island with quest, one in mountain at night, one in treasure room on the 'secret' path to the left in the final room.
I think something went wrong then. Where do you see those "emblems"? Are they itens? Armor? Skills? I killed the island dragon, during the storm quest, but didn't gain anything.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I think something went wrong then. Where do you see those "emblems"? Are they itens? Armor? Skills? I killed the island dragon, during the storm quest, but didn't gain anything.
Just to get an idea what you are missing, look through items you can make with alchemist.
They might be under 'key' items, idk. Perhaps island dragon doesn't drop an emblem, can't remember.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Just to get an idea what you are missing, look through items you can make with alchemist.
They might be under 'key' items, idk. Perhaps island dragon doesn't drop an emblem, can't remember.
Say, do you mean scales? Because i have one "Storm Dragon Scale", that is an ingredient for crafting

dead_recon

Jan 31, 2021
Where can find the second black demonic stone I've looked everywhere for it and opened every chest I can find

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Say, do you mean scales? Because i have one "Storm Dragon Scale", that is an ingredient for crafting
Definetly not scales. Yea I only have 2, one is dropped by Nuxy (night in fear plains) and the other was by dragon in cave, I believe. Just check item "Chaos Emblem" in equipment of alchemy.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Definetly not scales. Yea I only have 2, one is dropped by Nuxy (night in fear plains) and the other was by dragon in cave, I believe. Just check item "Chaos Emblem" in equipment of alchemy.
I see, so i gess i will look for those dragons before the time skip.

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
How do you advoide trigger the "innocent - acting slut" ? those pervert appear at daytime is rather annoying

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Kind of game that made me join this site 4 years ago: RPG with crafting elements, a lot of different fetishes, long story, classic JRPG system, new game+ stuff, and english translated (not MTL).

Only downsides I've found are no sex toys to be bought or crafted (even if you do work for a store), and sometimes they drew the pussy too high as if it was on front of her instead of below.

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
I'd suspect a lot of that has to do with mosaics and the uncensoring just revealed they were out of place.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
This true final boss is BS. I'm level 99 with I think close to best gear. I'm hitting for ~1300 and the boss constantly heals for 5k during the fight, so awful I've just given up to go play something else. Anyone have tips to make it quicker? I mostly like this game but the dev gave all the bosses such rediculous hp pools and doesn't even show you an hp bar.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes