Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
you have to go to the cave behind the shrine and talk to Noir and then select about the coastal cave
Yeah I had updated my reply...somewhere, but thanks. There's definitely a lot more to this game than the usual stuff.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Sorry to barge in, but how would I search for games by publishers? I found Treasure Hunter Mai by name but it crashes from any NPC interaction.
Use the search bar on top and search the publisher name. Then tick the search by title option.

Get the treasure hunter mai from here instead of wherever you bootleg it from. If there's still an issue with crashing it means you're not using locale emulator or unzipping your files properly

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
Sorry to barge in, but how would I search for games by publishers? I found Treasure Hunter Mai by name but it crashes from any NPC interaction.
I don’t know how you can research by développer except on DLsite, here’s the link of developper games :

if I remember well the games that have good English translation are : « Meritocracy of the Oni Blade » « Dark Elf » « Ideology in Friction » that’s for the game I know but maybe there is more of it !

Reactions: cyrops

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
And the extra portal is not available in the pilgrimage?
What portal? Where? :O I just finished

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have that 'time skip' in Flodes room I haven't used, when I used I got a new quest, but I still have things to do before I use it, does that trigger the flag for portal?

Where do I find soft fabric?
Craft via alchemy.

I don’t know how you can research by développer except on DLsite, here’s the link of developper games :

if I remember well the games that have good English translation are : « Meritocracy of the Oni Blade » « Dark Elf » « Ideology in Friction » that’s for the game I know but maybe there is more of it !
Much appreciated, good sir!

Reactions: Makouh

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
Walk in the pilgrimage area with the first followers of Noir and it should be on the left side. If not that may be one you have to time skip to unlock.

Reactions: cyrops

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ambrosia [v1.02] [Shimobashira Workshop / Kagura Games] (1.23 GB rar win source)
230 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I guess I do need to ask. Are there any pros and cons to advancing Lafleur's training? Like will she get more physical with Flode at night? Seemed like she was a bit friendly before the unfortunate kidnapping. So far I've been pacing it by using those cards to add days.

ALSO for anyone who didn't know, there's a "shop" in the city at night that has the sexual items like aphrodisiac and items to lower clothing durability. Same screen as the bar(if I recall)

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I guess I do need to ask. Are there any pros and cons to advancing Lafleur's training? Like will she get more physical with Flode at night? Seemed like she was a bit friendly before the unfortunate kidnapping. So far I've been pacing it by using those cards to add days.
I rescued her on day 7 in-game. Someone else said the only outcome is that she will seduce men after.
I was hoping she would 'develop' out of loli body, but was not willing to wait.

Hissou

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, that's quite disappointing I thought they at least make a bit of dialogue change given how their previous game had that.

Thanks for letting me know.
they do tho. sometimes it's just a few lines but they do

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I rescued her on day 7 in-game. Someone else said the only outcome is that she will seduce men after.
I was hoping she would 'develop' out of loli body, but was not willing to wait.
Hmm well it is easy enough to advance the time. I guess I'll keep it at phase 1 for now.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys, can someone help with a couple scenes i can't find? There are two i don't know how to trigger:

The first one is the last of the followers event, the one that the hint says "in a certain place, with followers"
The second is the bandits bad ending, that says "If Flodes chooses to return to the prison after submiting to the bandits"

scientist

May 9, 2018
Ambrosia [v1.02] [Shimobashira Workshop / Kagura Games] (1.23 GB rar win source)
230 win rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
1.03 has been released already

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Hey guys, can someone help with a couple scenes i can't find? There are two i don't know how to trigger:

The first one is the last of the followers event, the one that the hint says "in a certain place, with followers"
The second is the bandits bad ending, that says "If Flodes chooses to return to the prison after submiting to the bandits"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone know what unlocks the locked treasure chests around the map? I've played most of the game now and still haven't found any keys to do so. Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes