Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP is updated to 1.02, If you already downloaded the game, download the patch that has been added to the OP.

What's in 1.02:

-Translated two lines in an event
-Fixed the description concerning the location of Zephyr herbs for clarity

Truthfully it isn't much, so to save yourself time if you don't care about 2 lines being translated just wait for a larger update.

Reactions: Dyhart

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
the download speed is definitely something wrong with f95. I tried downloading from steam and I managed to download something with 1gb in under 2 minutes.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
I have noir's staff, starry droplet, rock of teleportation, dreamy conch shell, rock of corruption, and new moon's cloak. Can anyone tell me where the treasure I'm missing is?

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Can someone provide a mega Link. Downloading large files is safer in Mega as I can Pause and resume without getting a corrupted download.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Has anyone found out how to unlock 'Forgotten treasure house'? In VR room there's 6 crystals meaning 6 scenes are hidden behind it.

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
Has anyone found out how to unlock 'Forgotten treasure house'? In VR room there's 6 crystals meaning 6 scenes are hidden behind it.
You need to beat the base content I believe to unlock the treasure house, in the pilgrimage.

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
screenshots taken from DLsite as it showed the goods while Kagura did not, it is the kagura games version. Enjoy and I will probably be paying attention to bugfixing this one so if you find any bugs give me a shout and I will try and fix them. I am sure this game is full of Kagura games buggies.

Also I am sure I missed tags so please report any missing tags.
I Think you can add the tag « Multiple Ending » if I’m not mistaking ! Ty again for your hard work !

Reactions: Silentce

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Have you tried literally any oneone1 games? I think there's 4-5 translated ones on this site and they're all more hard-core than makina. In fact they are more hard-core than tiina.

Treasure hunter mai comes pretty close too.
Sorry to barge in, but how would I search for games by publishers? I found Treasure Hunter Mai by name but it crashes from any NPC interaction.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes