deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Is this just another game where the protag gets violated a whole lot, or is the protag the one doing the violating?

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
You show the 1st treasure to Volze. Then he asks for all 7. Then you go to the shrine and talk to Noir for more info about where to find more.
I just loaded a previous save (before going to get the first treasure) and it works, showing the treasure to Volze makes the quest continue, but when I was playing with the second treasure in my inventory, and after the first visit to Lefleur training, Volze was not in his office, but in the dungeon (I can bet is a problem with a variable in RPGM, i.e. = a bug)

So...I have to replay about 8 hours of game again...

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Man... i was expecting this game to be soooo good... but no.. the scenes felt SOO incomplete, WHY everyone in the game is a BALD WHITE DUDE, LIKE EVERYONE ............. feels bad man

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Yeah turned out I was wrong, I spoke before playing it, I still like some of the diversity the game has and many optional events but I'm still looking for something more hardcore (sex wise) like the 2 games I mentioned before.
Have you tried literally any oneone1 games? I think there's 4-5 translated ones on this site and they're all more hard-core than makina. In fact they are more hard-core than tiina.

Treasure hunter mai comes pretty close too.

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
Just finished the virgin run, can anyone provide other endings conditions. Obviously #4 is maximum slut, but what about #2 and #3?
So how do u beat the cave dragon into the mountain at night. He 2 shots the protag
Rank 9 all stats debuff, 2.5x atk/mag atk buff, the usual potions. Physical attacks or light magic. Also when you see "the dragon devours a spirit" - defend in the next turn.
Comission pamphlets from a painter and distribute them to increase the shrine recognition (the visitor cap).

Last edited:

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Have you tried literally any oneone1 games? I think there's 4-5 translated ones on this site and they're all more hard-core than makina. In fact they are more hard-core than tiina.

Treasure hunter mai comes pretty close too.
yeah played most of Oneone1 games, they're quite similar to each other, but I do like the concept of different routing/paths depending on your game decisions. I think that's what lacks in a lot of games, they tend to be too linear with 1 main plot. Not saying there aren't a lot with those but it's more about the execution and story development throughout.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Can anyone please upload to GDrive/Media Fire/Mega/We Transfer? In any of the current ones I get sub 80kbps.

Reactions: cipher119

cipher119

Feb 14, 2018
its been my issue too. sub 20 kbps and network erroring on all of them. actually tried to download it from kagura just to see and its the same thing.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes