Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Faceless dudes and flying dicks galore, average quality at best. I would appreciate if Kagura would release games they hold hostage for over a year already rather then pumping mediocre ones on short notice.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I too need to know the answer to this. I feel stupid but nothing has shown up on the map.

Sorry to get your hopes up but hopefully you'll see the reply if anyone answers.
you have to go to the cave behind the shrine and talk to Noir and then select about the coastal cave

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Just a little bugfix of the bug I came across at Strange-smelling forest tent where you can't sell Skaria flowers if you don't have 3 or more of them

Edit: Also a fix of the bug not showing how many times black creatures has defeated in total in "Protect the sheep" quest

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Especially since (IIRC) that one can not be simply hooked (or auto-MTL'd when you have a 32-bit potato) due to spam. Sure there is a setting (in RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher) that is supposed to prevent repeated or -ing lines but changing it never helped. (Also hook-MTL is better than embedded-MTL, after all this time I can even read some many moon runes so...)

Anyway, since I enjoyed their previous work with custom MTL before it was cool, I waited this time after only taking a peek at the CGs (for QA). Now the time hath come. Virgin playthrough? Nai wa~
Just a questions what are the moon runes that you're mentioning?

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
It's closer to their other work antithesis (not sure if I spelt it right). The addition of combat just adds some combat rape and GOR.
Yeah turned out I was wrong, I spoke before playing it, I still like some of the diversity the game has and many optional events but I'm still looking for something more hardcore (sex wise) like the 2 games I mentioned before.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Is this RPGMV? Or is it a different player? My PC hates MV with a passion so I don't want to waste my time dling it if it is MV

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
if the game uses its on VS number, it means its already bug fixed to some extend, and this is better than walking on the mine field it was trying to translate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes