flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
hmm latest versin is 1.23 on jap dlsite
The version at dlsite and the version from KG not the same because KG do the version base on TLed version and when things get update eg: bug fix, the KG version will rise from 1.01 to 1.0X
KG version should have the latest version from dlsite which 1.23

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
i have 75/75 Lewdness, and go to sleep but, nothing changed...
if u go to sleep with 75/75 u should get a quest that makes u go to the statue where u need to pick the third option then u can lvl it up.

According to a guide that is

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Shimobashira Workshop doesn't disappoint again. I hope Kagura will release their newest game (and it won't take them so long to do it...), too, because it's even better than Anthesis and Ambrosia.

This is patch 1.01 so it doesn’t have the additional content that was later added in the jp version right?
JP version and Kagura versions use different numbering.
Kagura uses game version provided by japanese developer so it should have all additional content, unless the game has DLC that was released later or separately (like Summer Memories or OneOne1 games).

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Time to hope shimobashira workshop latest work get translated too
Especially since (IIRC) that one can not be simply hooked (or auto-MTL'd when you have a 32-bit potato) due to spam. Sure there is a setting (in RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher) that is supposed to prevent repeated or -ing lines but changing it never helped. (Also hook-MTL is better than embedded-MTL, after all this time I can even read some many moon runes so...)

Anyway, since I enjoyed their previous work with custom MTL before it was cool, I waited this time after only taking a peek at the CGs (for QA). Now the time hath come. Virgin playthrough? Nai wa~

4.60 star(s) 62 Votes