betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
If it's Tiina/ Makina style it guaranteed to be good. I have been looking for similar games for quite a while since playing those. at last another one.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
If it's Tiina/ Makina style it guaranteed to be good. I have been looking for similar games for quite a while since playing those. at last another one.
It's closer to their other work antithesis (not sure if I spelt it right). The addition of combat just adds some combat rape and GOR.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
What I want to know is that does she manage to save the captured friend? I really don't mind the spoilers so go ahead, Thanks.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
So, there's a corrupted virgin ending and combat sex. This tells me one of two things:

A. There's an item/spell/thingamajiger somewhere that prevents vaginal penetration.

B. Getting that ending is a matter of savescumming/rng or you just avoid combat sex entirely.

On the off chance that it's A, could someone tell me where to find the thing? Been wanting to do a repeat of my Wings of Roldea run forever.

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
i think there is an bug, when i try to Level up Indency when sleep, it didn't change anything

4.60 star(s) 62 Votes