TeasingCat

Feb 1, 2021
where do i can find Seasilk String and Oceanite please tell me the map name or how do i can open that map? still can't find
If u go to the alchemist and get the book from her it'll tell you what materials are in those areas (The zones with monsters)

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
any mega link? can't download it due to the network keep disconnecting with other sites. .
Thanks!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I took her through the game virgin all the way saved, then kept playing unlocking everything. Continuing to play after that same playthrough, and took her all the way to and unreal perversion level.

I just wanted to have a virgin playthrough, before going all out with her.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Hmm odd. I'm probably not that far along yet. so far "Leight's blessing" is greyed out. Like "uh uh, you ain't changing that", and priestess aptitude definitely isn't listed for me. I'm at the pilgrimage now.
Yeah that is after Flode has taken the role of the shrine maiden via stone monument... That option should appear there after Flode has received all Noir's blessings.

Luntic

Jul 11, 2019
Anyone know how to add this uncensored images to the Japanese version of the game? I bought this game some time ago and have the raw version, but its of course censored though so would be awesome if I can use the uncensored images with the Japanese.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know how to add this uncensored images to the Japanese version of the game? I bought this game some time ago and have the raw version, but its of course censored though so would be awesome if I can use the uncensored images with the Japanese.
I think would be tough as they made all images .rpgmvp files, they might be easy converted, and looked at or maybe there is a viewer for that format.

(Had they just been .png or some standard format it might not have been to much trouble)

And then would need to have the Japanese text added back to them ( assuming the Japan version used Japanese font's or text for naming them), I would think it would be time consuming, I am not sure though someone may have a quick way to do it.

I think would be easier to just down load this version, I mean you would actually not be wrong doing that, as you own the original.

Reactions: Luntic

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Once the Indecency stat is maxed at 75 Lvl 1. How does it go to Lvl 2?. Oh, and how do you increase Notoriety?

Reactions: furyhentai

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You need to almost complete main story. You need to visit all shrines and use the crystals in them, then you are qualified to be one once you are in last chamber of Shrine. Once you are qualified you will get a new stat https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=5032672 then you need to follow Noirs teaching and raise it by whoring yourself out :p
Hmm so that tells me I should probably do a virgin run and then in new game plus(heard there was one) open the flood gates. :p

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Once the Indecency stat is maxed at 75 Lvl 1. How does it go to Lvl 2?. Oh, and how do you increase Notoriety?
Indecency, once you max, sleep once, then go to shrine and Pray.

Hmm so that tells me I should probably do a virgin run and then in new game plus(heard there was one) open the flood gates. :p
No need, I finished main quest with Flode being virgin, then she became Shrine Maiden OwO

how do you kill metal jellians?
I just auto'ed them.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes