michika

Jun 13, 2017
Which one is the best to start off until the end of the game. Keep virginity or become slut?

TeasingCat

Feb 1, 2021
How to make her become a slut before getting to the final lost treasure room and how do I unlock the tentacle suit

Frankyc33

Mar 4, 2018
Can anyone direct me on what to do after completing the main game and giving birth?
There's an hourglass in her room that says "Time will skip within the story. Proceed?"
Since that appeared, I talked to the captain and did the stormdragon quest, then talked to a thief in the south of the 2nd town that sent me after the drug dealer.
Now I can't seem to find any leads, the hourglass is still there.

Frankyc33

Mar 4, 2018
Where in the game can you get pregnant/give birth?
Complete the main quest line and then go talk to Noir behind the church. Select "The role of the shrine maiden" and she will tell you to go have sex, after a certain number you give birth. There is no animation/pictures if that's what you're looking for.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Complete the main quest line and then go talk to Noir behind the church. Select "The role of the shrine maiden" and she will tell you to go have sex, after a certain number you give birth. There is no animation/pictures if that's what you're looking for.
Oh so no tentacles or creature birth, just human? That's too bad. :/

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Hopefully Kagura Games will do Celesphonia now, or at least them doing Ambrosia will encourage a fan translator to do it. Really vibing with these Shimobashira games.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hopefully Kagura Games will do Celesphonia now, or at least them doing Ambrosia will encourage a fan translator to do it. Really vibing with these Shimobashira games.
I've heard rumors that the Developer stated they have received multiple requests to develope an english and chinese version of Celesphonia. They stated they wanted to bring the game to steam "eventually"

Reactions: f9account

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Where do you get the side quest for pamphlets from? I've talked to everyone I can find in the village and port town, including the painter, but he just says he lacks inspiration.
The starter town elder in the big house makes the suggestion for pamphlets on the 2nd or 3rd day you talk to him. That will let you talk to the painter to start the quest and then you'll need to collect materials for ink.

Reactions: Ackillez

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
well... this game just like previous work Anthesis (corrupted someone by thing (Antehis by Demon, while Ambrosia by "Goddess")), but more look awesome. and yeah, Ambrosia have battle system while Anthesis just normal daily live.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
I've heard rumors that the Developer stated they have received multiple requests to develope an english and chinese version of Celesphonia. They stated they wanted to bring the game to steam "eventually"
Noice, fingers crossed they get to do it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Completed Main Story and was not given choice to become Shrine Maiden she remained a loyal, devoted albeit slutty Priestess of Light. How do you get Flode to switch and side with Noir?.

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
Completed Main Story and was not given choice to become Shrine Maiden she remained a loyal, devoted albeit slutty Priestess of Light. How do you get Flode to switch and side with Noir?.
You need to get your Priestess Aptitude to 100 via the slutty titles.

Reactions: JaszMan
4.70 star(s) 66 Votes