cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
How to make her become a slut before getting to the final lost treasure room and how do I unlock the tentacle suit
Tentacle suit is in treasure house last room after boss in big chest in middle of room. Can't miss it. Was answered before just use search option.

I've killed the final boss and didn't see any additional treasure rooms, can you be more specific?
Not sure what you mean with additional treasure rooms, what boss? What area?

Thanks for the links, but I think I'm going to buy this either through Steam or Kagura's homepage so I can support the people wo made this possible.
I bought the game on steam to support devs. But I still use the installation files from here.

Oh so no tentacles or creature birth, just human? That's too bad. :/
She doesn't give birth to a 'pure' human.

Can anyone direct me on what to do after completing the main game and giving birth?
There's an hourglass in her room that says "Time will skip within the story. Proceed?"
Since that appeared, I talked to the captain and did the stormdragon quest, then talked to a thief in the south of the 2nd town that sent me after the drug dealer.
Now I can't seem to find any leads, the hourglass is still there.
After having a kid, next step is to get her satisfaction to 100. I did that and NOW I have no clue what to do next. When I go to time skip it still says I will lose some events with Noir, so maybe there is something I am missing. Waiting in this thread lurking to see if someone figures out when it's safe to use time skip.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
My Priestess Rank is 6 while my Devotion level is 244, The Notoriety is very High. can you clarify which stat needs to be at 100
He said it. Priestess Apptitude. It's in pink under all your stats in the bottom. If you just SEARCH the thread you will find a screenshot.

Reactions: JaszMan

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
btw, this game has update v 1.23 right? i hope kagura translator will update this game.

spleent

Nov 15, 2018
I was wondering, i'm 999 indecency but nothing happened when i sleep, do i need to do something else ?

Thanks in advance for the answer if any !

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
btw, this game has update v 1.23 right? i hope kagura translator will update this game.
Did the update come after the eng release. Of course is very likely that Kagura was working on the latest version of the game already, they probably keeping a different versioning reference.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Did the update come after the eng release. Of course is very likely that Kagura was working on the latest version of the game already, they probably keeping a different versioning reference.
The update 1.23 happened on Sep/20/2019 so no it didnt come after KG version.
People dont get that the numbering of the dlsite version is never the same as the kg version.

Kagura v1.04 game is more or less ambrosia 1.23. (and i say more or less coz it added bugs that ambrosia never had in jp. just KG things).

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Is this quest in error for someone else? I have the bag and I still can't deliver it.
View attachment 1018403
Turned in no problem, wrong NPC? At least from screenshot it looks like you are at wrong place. The NPC is near the lumberjack NPC that does chappel improvements.
I can't find Daydream Powder, got all other sidequests completed.

Reactions: ZalkonGG

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Turned in no problem, wrong NPC? At least from screenshot it looks like you are at wrong place. The NPC is near the lumberjack NPC that does chappel improvements.
Daydream powder? I thought that was an alchemy creation. The dude wants it in the city for an experiment right? Check the alchemist.

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
are u able to provide a save file so i can test it?

Like it was said earlier theres also the chance u trying to give it to the wrogn person
I was missing the NPC, as cyrops had said, I got confused because the print NPC was called "adventurer", but thank you both for helping me.

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
You make the item there in the port of Maya, with the alchemist. Only needs five Fallaslip

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
You make the item there in the port of Maya, with the alchemist. Only needs five Fallaslip
Also personal note and spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, do all the scenes like that provide a one last chance before having them take her virginity?
I'm thinking of the most appropriate way to pop her cherry, so I'm open to suggestions, and speaking of, is there any scene to trigger with people on the temple itself?

Reactions: Shirop
4.70 star(s) 66 Votes