dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
can somebody help me with "enter the man bath". it says that i need to cast sth on her

harm0

Jan 31, 2021
can somebody help me with "enter the man bath". it says that i need to cast sth on her
You need to do the quest for the guy in the house nearby, the one with bringing him a mind-affecting drug (which you can craft at the alchemist). Then talk to him after the delivery, he should have a heart above the head

Reactions: dezbelek and lOlNoo

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Still trying to find 'Fighting Spirit Ruby' unsuccessfully
alright, so far I manage to get 2 Divine Ore. Any idea where can I get others?
same here
iirc it pop up from chest that need venus key to open it so it may limited item per run or it super rare drop

the spirit ruby tho.... I thought it dropped either by furry on alcote temple or bandit on south castle but still not find again, it its pure luck I get fighting spirit ruby, hence I manage to craft spirit king ring but not god war ring
other way but still not confirm it is on shop of alcote village, a shop which change it item for sell everyday

COIN is rare drop
king from orc boss
beast from I forget which boss, either wasp, chimera or turtle boss
skeleton from alcote underground undead priest boss
fish .... not find it yet maybe rare drop from cave boss? or megalodon
phastamagoria, no idea based on name maybe on pilgrim

is there any list where to find item for crafting? not the one given by alchemist

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I am having trouble choosing the words to express my gratitude for sharing both the game and the translation, superb, thank you.
Kagura= :love:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I might be wrong but I really think it appeared for me once I interacted with all the shrines. Did you miss one?
So you Touch Noir's Monuments similar to the one in the Cave behind the Shrine?

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
So, I played through the main story and searched for the treasure room according to you guys. But when im at the location where the portal should be. Well there is none.
As you can see here...

what should i do now?
I think you should become Noir's Shrine Maiden to access the place.

Does anyone know how to get all the items for the equipment alchemy? Like Divine Ore or Oceanite?

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
So, I played through the main story and searched for the treasure room according to you guys. But when im at the location where the portal should be. Well there is none.
As you can see here...

what should i do now?
You beat the game entirely? It either requires you to beat paracress or be in post game. Not sure which.

Reactions: JaszMan
Dec 9, 2018
Still trying to find 'Fighting Spirit Ruby' unsuccessfully
Orc boss drops it.

alright, so far I manage to get 2 Divine Ore. Any idea where can I get others?
same here
Drops in the Alchemy facility. Last dude (prototype golem) in the Breeding grounds section (to the south after you take the stairs down to a crossroads with one path in each cardinal direction). Somewhat rare, though more common than coins at least. Also drops from the water crabs in the 3rd area of Paracress's divine land

COIN is rare drop
king from orc boss
beast from I forget which boss, either wasp, chimera or turtle boss
skeleton from alcote underground undead priest boss
fish .... not find it yet maybe rare drop from cave boss? or megalodon
phastamagoria, no idea based on name maybe on pilgrim

is there any list where to find item for crafting? not the one given by alchemist
king's coin is orc boss in the abandoned mine
beast coin is the plant boss in the forest
skeleton coin is the undead priest boss in the Altoce temple
fish coin is the octopus boss in the coastal cave
phantasmagoric coin is the avatar of Noir in the Shrine maiden's pilgrimage

Not 100% sure if it actually works, but I suggest using the Chef's hat for the ability (increases item drop rate) when farming. Buy it in the restaurant in Myra for food points.
Ring of Madness also speeds up fights a fair bit, if you're strong enough to not need to care about being hyper efficient (x1,5 attack and magic, but forces auto-combat. just hold ctrl until fight is over). Not 100% sure where I got that one, think it's in a chest either in forgotten tr/shrine maiden's pilgrimage or Skilla archipelago.

I'm still missing Ancient scroll, Jellian crystal, and Water Snake Core. Any assistance on them would be appreciated. If anyone is looking for something else, I should be able to guide you.

Reactions: Dyhart

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Orc boss drops it.

Drops in the Alchemy facility. Last dude (prototype golem) in the Breeding grounds section (to the south after you take the stairs down to a crossroads with one path in each cardinal direction). Somewhat rare, though more common than coins at least. Also drops from the water crabs in the 3rd area of Paracress's divine land

king's coin is orc boss in the abandoned mine
beast coin is the plant boss in the forest
skeleton coin is the undead priest boss in the Altoce temple
fish coin is the octopus boss in the coastal cave
phantasmagoric coin is the avatar of Noir in the Shrine maiden's pilgrimage

Not 100% sure if it actually works, but I suggest using the Chef's hat for the ability (increases item drop rate) when farming. Buy it in the restaurant in Myra for food points.
Ring of Madness also speeds up fights a fair bit, if you're strong enough to not need to care about being hyper efficient (x1,5 attack and magic, but forces auto-combat. just hold ctrl until fight is over). Not 100% sure where I got that one, think it's in a chest either in forgotten tr/shrine maiden's pilgrimage or Skilla archipelago.

I'm still missing Ancient scroll, Jellian crystal, and Water Snake Core. Any assistance on them would be appreciated. If anyone is looking for something else, I should be able to guide you.
Jellian crystal can be made at the alchemist for 5 jellian cores and the water snake core is dropped by the enemy that is in the coastal cave in the area behind the tentacle cave (I think I got one somewhere else too, but that enemy drops it for sure). Not sure about the last one.

Dec 9, 2018
Jellian crystal can be made at the alchemist for 5 jellian cores and the water snake core is dropped by the enemy that is in the coastal cave in the area behind the tentacle cave (I think I got one somewhere else too, but that enemy drops it for sure). Not sure about the last one.
Lol, thanks. apparently blanked completely on the crystal, and never battled the water dragon xd

michika

Jun 13, 2017
When the game 1st started, firstly you need to farm the master bait thingy and chef hat. It should not be any problem if you have those two items in early game.

Frankyc33

Mar 4, 2018
After having a kid, next step is to get her satisfaction to 100. I did that and NOW I have no clue what to do next. When I go to time skip it still says I will lose some events with Noir, so maybe there is something I am missing. Waiting in this thread lurking to see if someone figures out when it's safe to use time skip.
After I did the 100 satisfaction, the next quest I found was at the docks, the ship captain there will take you to the "Sharknado" island.
After that, the next quest I did was in the south section of the city, to the right of the alchemy shop.
I think I'm still missing another quest after that one, just not sure how to start it.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Also personal note and spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, do all the scenes like that provide a one last chance before having them take her virginity?
I'm thinking of the most appropriate way to pop her cherry, so I'm open to suggestions, and speaking of, is there any scene to trigger with people on the temple itself?
I was doing a virgin run and then a tentacles with no warning used both holes. I chose that option when I did everything else with Flode keeping her purity, her most lewd act up until then was being kissed and groped.
Tentacles in the maiden pilgrim when you get teleported into semen pools.

And obviously if you lose to monster they rape and take your V card, but those tentacle monsters rape you if you go near them.

You make the item there in the port of Maya, with the alchemist. Only needs five Fallaslip

Daydream powder? I thought that was an alchemy creation. The dude wants it in the city for an experiment right? Check the alchemist.
I was reading quest and it said Fallaslip drops it in Plains of Fear, but I couldn't find any such monster, damn it, thanks guys.

Reactions: Dyhart

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Guys where to get 'guide to corruption' and how to use it. I tried getting it from save editor but when I click it in items nothing happens.

Also where to get Oceanite, need it for getting the outfit from alchemist but cant find it in material note.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes