Dec 9, 2018
Guys where to get 'guide to corruption' and how to use it. I tried getting it from save editor but when I click it in items nothing happens.

Also where to get Oceanite, need it for getting the outfit from alchemist but cant find it in material note.
Oceanite can be harvested on Skilla archipelago, and there's a mob that drops it in Paracress's divine land iirc

I remember getting the guide to corruption, but I can't remember where...

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Guys where to get 'guide to corruption' and how to use it. I tried getting it from save editor but when I click it in items nothing happens.

Also where to get Oceanite, need it for getting the outfit from alchemist but cant find it in material note.
Oceanite can be harvested on Skilla archipelago, and there's a mob that drops it in Paracress's divine land iirc

Isn't the guide being sold by the 'fortune teller' to the right of the alchemist?

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018

Guide to corruption i want to say is the witch in myra or the sex toys shop

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
is there any scene to trigger with people on the temple itself?
Yeah once you get the follower number in the temple to reach a higher level there are several scenes in the temple.

Build the confession booth, and the community Hall. and your naughtiness level need to be high. Takes quite a bit of money and work to get the temple follower's up to the numbers needed though.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Only thing I'm missing is the ancient scroll to combine every emblem together; but I don't really need it now, lvl 99 and completed the entire game on very hard.

Keep your dragon blood (2 acts per turn) for the two dragon boss and the real final boss that takes the entire screen, make sure you get a massage to get more xp, fight at night for some challenge and additional bosses, and get the master bait and chef hat from the food points restaurant.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys!

Does anyone know whare I can find the third Curse-lifting key in the Alchemy Facility? I found gold and Silver in the Breeding Grouds section and Abandoned Room, I guess.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
i supposed theres a trick to meltdown dragon without getting all rank priest up and lvl grinding to beat him. actually i tried to sleep the dragon 1st and used atk buff and this potion called "dragon potion" buff or something. its really potent, u can dish 20k damage within 4-5 turn even tank its destruction without defend(this is only rank 3 priest with lvl 40). So, where do i get this dragon potion? Or is theres any other trick to kill this dragon?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Orc boss drops it.

Drops in the Alchemy facility. Last dude (prototype golem) in the Breeding grounds section (to the south after you take the stairs down to a crossroads with one path in each cardinal direction). Somewhat rare, though more common than coins at least. Also drops from the water crabs in the 3rd area of Paracress's divine land

king's coin is orc boss in the abandoned mine
beast coin is the plant boss in the forest
skeleton coin is the undead priest boss in the Altoce temple
fish coin is the octopus boss in the coastal cave
phantasmagoric coin is the avatar of Noir in the Shrine maiden's pilgrimage

Not 100% sure if it actually works, but I suggest using the Chef's hat for the ability (increases item drop rate) when farming. Buy it in the restaurant in Myra for food points.
Ring of Madness also speeds up fights a fair bit, if you're strong enough to not need to care about being hyper efficient (x1,5 attack and magic, but forces auto-combat. just hold ctrl until fight is over). Not 100% sure where I got that one, think it's in a chest either in forgotten tr/shrine maiden's pilgrimage or Skilla archipelago.

I'm still missing Ancient scroll, Jellian crystal, and Water Snake Core. Any assistance on them would be appreciated. If anyone is looking for something else, I should be able to guide you.
yup found it by accident that bloody rubby thing, still no luck with the fish coin lol damn is this game have greed meter or something?

still looking someone answer where to find ancient scroll.... I hope its not last boss drop or something like that....

madness ring on pilgrim hidden treasure area

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You beat the game entirely? It either requires you to beat paracress or be in post game. Not sure which.
So, It is the Crystals at each Noir Treasure location that you are suppose to touch in order to get the Priestess Aptitude stat visible?.

Jun 10, 2018
Which RPG Maker version is this game made in? On my old laptop and i dont want to download all 5 of them...

Which one?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Which RPG Maker version is this game made in? On my old laptop and i dont want to download all 5 of them...

Which one?
None of the above, it was made on MV

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there an option to change music in game? i feel like i saw one for changing music to adult vs moist but i cant find it and dont know if it was this game or another one

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes