dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
Maybe someone asked before, but couldn't find
Among the treasures you open with Venus key, one of them has a outfit, right?
At least the collection scenes point this... where can I find this treasure with outfit in the game?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Maybe someone asked before, but couldn't find
Among the treasures you open with Venus key, one of them has a outfit, right?
At least the collection scenes point this... where can I find this treasure with outfit in the game?
you need become Noir priest maiden which unlock hidden treasure room

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
you need become Noir priest maiden which unlock hidden treasure room
Thanks!
And for that, I need to beat Noir again or need to indecency lv 999?
Haven't followed to the ending, beat Noir once, saved Lafleur, and was enjoying the post-game for a while

harm0

Jan 31, 2021
is there an option to change music in game? i feel like i saw one for changing music to adult vs moist but i cant find it and dont know if it was this game or another one
You can change the music in the dream/memories room by talking to the ghost there, but it only applies in that very room I think

Emprah

Aug 29, 2018
I must be missing something, but I beat the game and I still can not find the Arena, anyone know exactly how to access it?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
oh well... luckily was only at the begin but fk.. the game start lagging, for avoid losses i've saved in another slot and when i've restart the game all save become corrupted... (so if happen to you don't save and hope is not already late)

EDIT:
crap it happen again.. wtf? (and i did not save this time)
in the main folder was created a log with
[0206/020948.512:ERROR:settings.cc(258)] Settings magic is not 1129342067

anybody know how to fix and not loose again the saves?

Last edited:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Dont try to attempt to kill this dragon. Maybe after you gt the best healing skill in the game, then you are good to go. Otherwise, a lot of fast recovery and fully recover pot spam. And also its time consuming. I thought rank 5 priest and lvl 50 already high enough to breeze this dragon. Shoulda give warning first need lot of healing rather than "high level required"

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 66 Votes