Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Good game. The art doesn't do it for me tho.

They should hire an artist like the one who did Princess Project for their next game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually tempted to decrypt the pictures and do some edits for myself...

Reactions: mureikan

EoinFox42

Jun 29, 2018
This game is awesome. It has everything a debauched mind like mine can appreciate. The translation is amazing. If it weren't for the constant crashing, I'd say it was perfect.

razisgosu

Nov 22, 2018
This game is awesome. It has everything a debauched mind like mine can appreciate. The translation is amazing. If it weren't for the constant crashing, I'd say it was perfect.
I haven't had any crashes and had the game open for at least 50 hours.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
same trick to get rare loot from loot place in every place lol...save before get the loot, easy gather rara thing like silk and raibow clay
Yeah. Honestly, I could not care less about the drop rate anymore when Lafleur come back to me. Its just, I lost motivation doing so but oh boi I was really gunho about it and even try catched rare fish all the time for the food point xD

OreoSoftCake

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah. Honestly, I could not care less about the drop rate anymore when Lafleur come back to me. Its just, I lost motivation doing so but oh boi I was really gunho about it and even try catched rare fish all the time for the food point xD
if you follow noir route (noir shrine's maiden) save black tuna and lobster, to feed NOX (Flode Daughter), the ingredient needs that two fish to get fast fully satisfaction point.

Reactions: michika

closetperv

Dec 7, 2019
Found this walkthrough on the ulmf forum. It's a bit outdated and misses the additional content patch but for a general overview and scene hints, it's sufficient.

I generally prefer games without a time limit but it seems that it doesn't matter much for this one. All it changes is unlocking some extra training scenes of lafleur when not saving her "in time".

Reactions: ph33rg0d

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Tried to find this in the thread searching for Altoce, but there is a chest in Altoce Temple locked behind some bars and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it. It's probably not even an important chest, but it's just sitting there mocking me.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Tried to find this in the thread searching for Altoce, but there is a chest in Altoce Temple locked behind some bars and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it. It's probably not even an important chest, but it's just sitting there mocking me.
There's a secret tunnel to it from the room on the right side.

Reactions: MuninKai

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
How do you unlook all the areas in the game? I have the advanced rock of teleportation but there are still very many spots in it empty. I also have all the treasure except the key you get from Dex, but there are still areas that I don't have unlocked. Like I have read there is an Alchemy Lab with golems (that drop the gear), but how do you get to it? And where do you find Oceanite? Also, is there a better place to get Rubina Fruit?

deadcorpze

Jan 6, 2019
How do you unlook all the areas in the game? I have the advanced rock of teleportation but there are still very many spots in it empty. I also have all the treasure except the key you get from Dex, but there are still areas that I don't have unlocked. Like I have read there is an Alchemy Lab with golems (that drop the gear), but how do you get to it? And where do you find Oceanite? Also, is there a better place to get Rubina Fruit?
Unlocking the alchemy facility is part of the main quest so until then keep grinding until you buy the key. Oceanite is post game-the captain will have a quest for you which unlocks skilla archipelago. Rubian fruit is rare, the passive skill 'The Collector' helps a bit to double your loots. Also, after you get the tentacle suit from the treasure house the Demon Warding spring will unlock. You have 1 spot there to loot a rubian fruit

Reactions: dragonmaster4

michika

Jun 13, 2017
if you follow noir route (noir shrine's maiden) save black tuna and lobster, to feed NOX (Flode Daughter), the ingredient needs that two fish to get fast fully satisfaction point.
Thx buddy. I actually doing virgin. I must say its not really has solid post game content. I guess I gonna moved into new game. Already beat the new god, and just sitting in the pot there besidy sinky doing nothing but wiggling xDD

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thx buddy. I actually doing virgin. I must say its not really has solid post game content. I guess I gonna moved into new game. Already beat the new god, and just sitting in the pot there besidy sinky doing nothing but wiggling xDD
Yeah, if you stay virgin up to 200 lewd you get a special constitution which is basically a participation badge and that's it. Events don't force virginity loss until you hit Lewd Ascension 3 though, so you can do just about anything to help raise your indecency numbers. Oh, except the forest guy. That was the only event that resulted in me having to save scum.

Last edited:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
To those that finished the post-ending content: do you get anything for finishing off the new god boss? Because that is a huge campain with bosses with a lot of HP that comes after all scenes have been found. What do you get from defeating this boss?

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, if you stay virgin up to 200 lewd you get a special constitution which is basically a participation badge and that's it. Events don't force virginity loss until you hit Lewd Ascension 3 though, so you can do just about anything to help raise your indecency numbers. Oh, except the forest guy. That was the only event that resulted in me having to save scum.
That forest guy. How do I actually finish his quest? I mean, I could but it would triggered lewd scene. I want to avoid that but its okay if theres no solution other than triggered scene to clear his quest.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes