cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
That forest guy. How do I actually finish his quest? I mean, I could but it would triggered lewd scene. I want to avoid that but its okay if theres no solution other than triggered scene to clear his quest.
I had the option to kick him in the balls, do you mean the last turn in? I didn't finish it.

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
Can someone share a good ending virgin save, right before you talk to Volze to save Lafleur? i need to test something.

Reactions: Atl+Enter

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
To those that finished the post-ending content: do you get anything for finishing off the new god boss? Because that is a huge campain with bosses with a lot of HP that comes after all scenes have been found. What do you get from defeating this boss?
It offers a little bit of story. Worth it if you're a completionist but it gives no rewards other than the materials needed for the high-end equipment in the Alchemist shop so you can complete the Emblem and Eden Crown. The bosses are not that hard (as a level 80 something with broken kit).

That forest guy. How do I actually finish his quest? I mean, I could but it would triggered lewd scene. I want to avoid that but its okay if theres no solution other than triggered scene to clear his quest.
To my knowledge, you can't. He is just always in the quest menu no matter how many flowers you bring him or how many times you have sex with him. I have all scenes with him, full completion of the game, and it's still there. You can trigger his scenes at Lewd Ascension 0 and he will just fellate you, but if you have over 75 indecency you will get raped iirc. Gather the flowers in the forest with little hearts on them, they won't trigger a scene independently, and are still a good source of cash as you can turn them into Aphrodisiac and sell that, though for marginally less than selling to him.

Can someone share a good ending virgin save, right before you talk to Volze to save Lafleur? i need to test something.
I overwrote that a long time ago (the trade with Volze is really the middle of the game, not the end), but I did do it as a virgin. What did you want to test?

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
I overwrote that a long time ago (the trade with Volze is really the middle of the game, not the end), but I did do it as a virgin. What did you want to test?
I simply want to find out the exact stats where you become locked out of the "Good Ending" and be forced to take the Fallen Virgin ending instead.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Events don't force virginity loss until you hit Lewd Ascension 3
There are actually several events that cause virginity loss at lewdness level 2. In addition to many defeat scenes at level 2 and even 1, you can lose virginity from brothel sex, Dex's shop, the beach swimsuit scenes and the logger in the forest (you mentioned this one) at lewdness 2.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I simply want to find out the exact stats where you become locked out of the "Good Ending" and be forced to take the Fallen Virgin ending instead.
Ah, that is a good question.

There are actually several events that cause virginity loss at lewdness level 2. In addition to many defeat scenes at level 2 and even 1, you can lose virginity from brothel sex, Dex's shop, the beach swimsuit scenes and the logger in the forest (you mentioned this one) at lewdness 2.
Defeat scenes I was surprised don't all result in virginity loss immediately. The brothel and shop I didn't include because you can only lose virginity if you choose the option to do so, so you can safely fool around with Dex or the brothel as long as you stick to safe options. Didn't realise the beach swimsuit event progressed to sex on Lewd 2 though.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I know no one asked, but I lost her virginity doing the maiden pilgrimage, that tentacle rape in a pool of semen, oof...

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I have the quest "rare monsters part 2".
Where can I find them? An adventurer in inark village told me about a monster randomly spawning in different maps.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Defeat scenes I was surprised don't all result in virginity loss immediately. The brothel and shop I didn't include because you can only lose virginity if you choose the option to do so, so you can safely fool around with Dex or the brothel as long as you stick to safe options. Didn't realise the beach swimsuit event progressed to sex on Lewd 2 though.
Both the normal and see-through swimsuits include sex at lewdness 2 iirc. As for the defeat scenes, one could easily get lulled into a false sense of security by the relatively harmless nature of the lewdness 1 scenes in the forest and cave. Then you lose to orcs in the mine and bam! Days of rape in every hole.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
I have the quest "rare monsters part 2".
Where can I find them? An adventurer in inark village told me about a monster randomly spawning in different maps.
Just about everywhere, afaik. Start in the forest, for example.

OreoSoftCake

Dec 20, 2020
very explicit literature, the thug drop item in altoce can make to lv 3 (999/999) eventough your flode is still virgin, that time i use them i got 2 skill tittles (forgot what tittle is but lewd one, "virgin slut" and then "slut" i think). But needs a lot of them (5 or 6 points per used) or 200 items, chef's hat can double drop item chance. But if they do perv things, your notority will gettin higher. Or you can buy it in altoce (shop beside prostitution) 2000 gold each. If you sell it 1000 gold each(source of money in early game for me besides aphrosidiac 500 gold each)

Is notority inflict the ending? After fight paracres that hammond summoned my notority is 70s, lv 3 999/999, still virgin i got "bukkake" ending, but still virgin at the post game.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone knows how to enter the punishment chamber located southwest of the rope "bridge" in the shrine maiden pilgrimage? And where or how to get harmony clay? Thank you

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was doing a virgin run and ended up losing virginity at lewd 2 when fighting one of the Underground Thugs on the way to the Altcoe Temple, I hadn't saved in a few minutes but decided to just keep running a slut build after. In battle sex can progress to sex as well with some enemies.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Thx buddy. I actually doing virgin. I must say its not really has solid post game content. I guess I gonna moved into new game. Already beat the new god, and just sitting in the pot there besidy sinky doing nothing but wiggling xDD
I have full save with all dress expect slave one (bandit one).
completed the game as a virgin & full gallery
but how do i the pussy crest?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How do you do the bath house scenes?
You need to complete the quest for the Alchemist in Myra (he lives near the Bath House north of the bench with kissing pervert).

The Alchemist will then ask you to participate in 'hypnosis' tests...

deadcorpze

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone knows how to enter the punishment chamber located southwest of the rope "bridge" in the shrine maiden pilgrimage? And where or how to get harmony clay? Thank you
Not sure if you can enter the punishment chamber but you get transported there if you lose to the mobs. The torture scene plays but after that, you will also be transported out of the room immediately. You get plenty of harmony clay on the floor just before the boss fight in paracress divine land

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Just about everywhere, afaik. Start in the forest, for example.
But it is an important quest or a secondary without much content?
I finished the main story, become a shrine maiden, birth of Nox, could not find the arena to be honest. There is something else to see?

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes