MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
That crest tattoo is probably need to become Noir Shrine Maiden. Since its a lewd crest tattoo, probably need to become non-virgin to triggered it. Tho im still filling the indency value atm and enjoy the post game scene as virgin.
Yeah, only non-virgins can get it. To get it, talk to Noir in her cave about becoming a Shrine Maiden, it will make Flode able to complete her duties as a Shrine Maiden.

OK , tell me if u get the tattoo or not when u complete the game.
n thanks ^w^
You can beat the game without becoming Noir's Shrine Maiden, and can get the lewd crest much earlier than game end if you aim for it. I think you only need to complete the Shrine Maiden's Pilgrimage, be a non-virgin, and have a high lewd level.

Reactions: michika

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i could not find it in the comments, is there any reason to delay plant girl training by buying items from fortune teller? They are quite expensive

OreoSoftCake

Dec 20, 2020
i could not find it in the comments, is there any reason to delay plant girl training by buying items from fortune teller? They are quite expensive
so far after she get "corrupted" tittle we get 1 scene for recolection room (10 times trained) after save her. BTW yau can save her at the 2nd day. i think we do not need that guardian card. Forest > go to myra (hand over the treasure) > talk to noir about another treasure (check all opton) > cave > ask the key from dex at the village (if you have 100k buy it, )>slump town>noir ruin temple> sanctuary>go back to noir>get item that she told you>give it to her>and then automaticly go to 2nd day>go to sanctuary>defeat noir>hand over the treasure>she is free (first time i played i never skip day1, i get chef hat that needs long time gathering for 800 food points from meat (fear plains) you can get access to fear plains from myra go down house at left edge , use it and go to temple fight ghost over and over to get bags of jewel (1000K each if you sell it to gather 100k gold or in bandit headouts certain enemy drop it) do not worry about BP over flowing you need it if you built "wishing chest" in your home(many valuable items inc gold bar(4000gold), dragon blood, etc)

always use "chef hat" to get double chance drop item from enemies.

LostTown

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a patch for the dick sprite for vaginal and anal from behind and missionary because my dick sprite is out of place.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
What is your phone, mine is some sd 835 phone with android 9 and 4gb ram, ran just fine on my 23 hours gameplay
Huawei mediapad m5, it has 4gb as well and i highly doubt that an rpgm needs more than that. Since all the other games work too.. But idk

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Err where do I find water snake core?
In addition to the other comment, you can farm it very quickly because the enemy respawns if you go from its little nest back into the tentacle cave and back to the nest.

Is there a patch for the dick sprite for vaginal and anal from behind and missionary because my dick sprite is out of place.
No, but honestly it was so funny that I wouldn't want it.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP updated.

The update is 1.06.1 because Kagura games fucked up and rather then leaving the game broken slightly I fixed the problem myself unofficially.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
2 question:
-is there vitgin end? i hand over treasure but game not finish, then what after that?
-how get tentacle suit?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
2 question:
-is there vitgin end? i hand over treasure but game not finish, then what after that?
-how get tentacle suit?
1) Sort of? The 'end' of the game is when you defeat Harmond the Remnant alchemist, and there is a virgin end for that. There is a very extensive post-game after that, where your virgin status is irrelevant, and is worth losing.

2) After completing the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sicparvismagnavii

Mar 18, 2019
OP updated.

The update is 1.06.1 because Kagura games fucked up and rather then leaving the game broken slightly I fixed the problem myself unofficially.
I think we need info in the update that theres a save file included so they dont accidentaly replace their own save when updating, or remove the save in the update download.
anyway thanks.

sicparvismagnavii

Mar 18, 2019
ffs, I searched the last few pages. Can't sort searches by date, and usually if the save is from an old version it's useless.
nope, i just type save on the search and the top one was full save, and its not useless because i havew old ver. save before updating and still works fine

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes