MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Where do I unlock the fear plains? I've completed the game already but still don't have that area unlocked
Huh. Talk to the Alchemist in Myra maybe? House to the left of the massage parlour. He has a quest that requires an item from there. Otherwise, check the Taverns for NPCs with a speech bubble, they are usually the ones to trigger the map quests.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
if anyone is interested, Magical Girl Celesphonia is also made by the dev. Right now, the game is in version 1.09 but untranslated. The game is finished just untranslated also, don't do what I did and played the game on its hardest difficulty its brutal even when I cheated set all my stats to 999. Through winging it, I managed to get to chapter 6 but I stopped right there since I cannot read Japanese.

Reactions: mercedesizbest

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
First one buy in the 'dildo' store (bottom left in altoce(?) town in the second area)
Second get captured by bandits in the fortress and reach 100.
"First one buy in the 'dildo' store (bottom left in altoce(?) town in the second area) ... buy what?"

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think we need info in the update that theres a save file included so they dont accidentaly replace their own save when updating, or remove the save in the update download.
anyway thanks.
Save file shouldn't of been there. I usually clean them out. thank you for letting me know I will re-upload and remove the saves.

OreoSoftCake

Dec 20, 2020
is this the ending of the game or there is more hidden bosses or quests?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea, try virgin mode get all noir blessing or not, ended up with tentacle cloth. Nothing else to do, may be make att n matt to max ......lol, i m curious about book in second floor talkin about pristess rank, higher rank sorcerer, flode till the end is full fledge pristess.

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
New Save
100k Gold
100 Exposure
50 Indecency
For those who want a fresh start but don't take too much to get to the good stuf
Seriously, exposure is a pain to level up

Reactions: Pieberryy

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello qestion what do i do with the flower quest, i have already gather the 3 item but she become aroues every time, i can't get the quest complete someone help me it the only quest i need to be done.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes