kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
This is still on my list, but I've had a setback (writing 4 MB of 0 to the head of my Drobo, destroyed my 16 TB raid array, and I was unable to recover anything.)

It may be a while.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I love this game, is one of the very few games out there that let´s you make the main character a total slut while still be a virgin, this game is art ;)

XD.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I love this game, is one of the very few games out there that let´s you make the main character a total slut while still be a virgin, this game is art ;)

View attachment 1032263
Not really. This is not even half of the slutty titles to collect and there are certain scenes when Flode will get pussy-fucked unannounced (beach, helping the seller in the village, 'listening' to confessions, visiting the toilet while waitressing, receiving special massage, etc). There are other games that allow you you build a completely sexually depraved female cum-addicted butt-slutty deep-throat artist who nevertheless has her hymen intact.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Where can be founded pieces of the eternal coin?
The Sanctuary bosses drop them, so the flower, kraken, orc boss, undead priest, and Noir's avatar. The drop rate is very low, so savescum or bunker up for a very long grind if you want to get it.

The emblems for the Chaos Emblem drop from the night-time bosses, but I think they're a guaranteed drop.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Goblin rape followed by goblin pregnancy come to mind.

What say you Goblin Slayer
Not really. This is not even half of the slutty titles to collect and there are certain scenes when Flode will get pussy-fucked unannounced (beach, helping the seller in the village, 'listening' to confessions, visiting the toilet while waitressing, receiving special massage, etc). There are other games that allow you you build a completely sexually depraved female cum-addicted butt-slutty deep-throat artist who nevertheless has her hymen intact.
I agree that there are many more titles but as you can see by the lvl (30) I have only played for a couple of hours so far, im in the part where she reaches the slut city/ slums city (the one with a brothel and a dance bar).

And if you want to sugest some of those games im open to it, there may be a game or 2 that im missing.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
And if you want to sugest some of those games im open to it, there may be a game or 2 that im missing.
I highly recommend 'Karryn's Prison', if you haven't played it yet. The sort of debauchery the female MC can indulge herself in while technically remaining a virgin is on another level. If only DAP penetrations and ass-fisting were introduced, it would be a perfect game for those of us degenerates that fantasize about total slut virgins.

There is also 'Degrees of Lewdity' where you can help your PC protect her virginity with chastity belts and she'll still be able to be the most popular whore in the Brothel and more.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I highly recommend 'Karryn's Prison', if you haven't played it yet. The sort of debauchery the female MC can indulge herself in while technically remaining a virgin is on another level. If only DAP penetrations and ass-fisting were introduced, it would be a perfect game for those of us degenerates that fantasize about total slut virgins.

There is also 'Degrees of Lewdity' where you can help your PC protect her virginity with chastity belts and she'll still be able to be the most popular whore in the Brothel and more.
Ah I see you are a pervert of culture aswell ;)

Those are indeed some fine games and I love them.

Since you suggest me some games its time for me to do the same:

Wings of Roldea (a great game in which she can be a pervert virgin)
Shera and the 3 treasures (again you can have a virgin slut)

And some old games that where good back on the day:

Sacred Eyes
Virgin Island
Virgin protection Magic
Violated Heroine (not exactly corruption but its a fun one)
Fallen Princess Lucia (its not on the site and has loli, but overral has many things that other H games dont have, although it takes around 2 hours to start having action and corruption but boy its a great game)

Last edited:

OreoSoftCake

Dec 20, 2020
if y
How do I unlock the Suspicious basement?
if you mean the basement inside the bandit hideouts where you find wine for the man inside altoce tavern quest, use knock out potion when battle the enemy there or being defeated. They will send you to the prison and.....a short scene with another prison mate there (you can't talk to her even you see her standing inside the prison without trigger the event). You can lose virginity or not, depend on your choice as far as i know and has to skip few days to get out from there.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Err what's the requirements for the scene :"If Flode walks around portown in shameful outfit"? What Outfit? and how?

deadcorpze

Jan 6, 2019
Err what's the requirements for the scene :"If Flode walks around portown in shameful outfit"? What Outfit? and how?
You need to wear revealing outfits and then talk to the guard near the guard station in myra. So far i've tried three outfits that triggers the event(body paint, prostitute and tentacle). The fourth one is naked. Also, damaged clothes that reveals body parts will not trigger the event. Talk to the guard three to four times to unlock the two events

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes