Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
But it is an important quest or a secondary without much content?
I finished the main story, become a shrine maiden, birth of Nox, could not find the arena to be honest. There is something else to see?
The arena is in Altoce bottom right.

The hunt for the "new" monsters is a key part of the post-game content but I don't think any of it contains any new scenes, just more battle content and a bit of story.

Reactions: deskald

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
The main ending requirements are much simpler than i expected:
Virgin with Indecency LV 1 or 2 (maxed or low doesn't matter) = END1
Non-virgin = END2
Virgin with Indecency LV 3 (maxed or low doesn't matter) = END3
Basically, so long as you keep the virgin status and don't rank up indecency to LV 3, You can do anything and it won't affect the ending.

Last edited:

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Truly one of the best adult game I played !
A masterpiece.
Thnaks a lot for the person who translated it !

Reactions: parakep

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I have full save with all dress expect slave one (bandit one).
completed the game as a virgin & full gallery
but how do i the pussy crest?
That crest tattoo is probably need to become Noir Shrine Maiden. Since its a lewd crest tattoo, probably need to become non-virgin to triggered it. Tho im still filling the indency value atm and enjoy the post game scene as virgin.

RodRyo

Jun 15, 2017
Where is the "Demon Beast Emblem"?
Beat the Chimera in the Alchemy facility's abandoned room at night, it's weak to lightning.
I just tried that but it did not unlock the CG I wanted. I'm trying to get this one:

View attachment 1026465
Oh, i didn't read your question correctly when i replied. the scene you're looking is a bad end with a game over screen. i don't think you can get that scene if you missed it, even though later there will be another drug dealer there, i don't think you can fight him.
Edit: Actually, i just remembered that you can unlock the drug dealer's hideout after the ending when you talk with a thug near the fortune teller , and get that scene when you lose to the enemies there.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRB74

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Man where is turn in for transparent tentacles it says chef in tavern. But talking to him does nothing.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I was doing a virgin run and ended up losing virginity at lewd 2 when fighting one of the Underground Thugs on the way to the Altcoe Temple, I hadn't saved in a few minutes but decided to just keep running a slut build after. In battle sex can progress to sex as well with some enemies.
I completely ignored this because the Holy Maiden Necklace prevents clothing damage and therefor rape scenes and I had it equipped at all times basically.

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
That crest tattoo is probably need to become Noir Shrine Maiden. Since its a lewd crest tattoo, probably need to become non-virgin to triggered it. Tho im still filling the indency value atm and enjoy the post game scene as virgin.
OK , tell me if u get the tattoo or not when u complete the game.
n thanks ^w^

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there anything else to do after defeating the paracress?
In the Alchemy Lab? Yes, quite a bit, talk to NPCs around town and also to Noir, there is an icon to progress the story at Flode's desk in her room as well. In the Divine Land? No, that's the end of the game, collect any lewd scenes you're missing or start a new game+ with your overpowered character.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes