Jul 11, 2017
How do get pamphlets? I am really far in the game just don't know how.

in this house where my character is in front. when you enter and speak the npc from the inside it will give you the mission to make an item. when you enter the item you can pick up the signs

OreoSoftCake

Dec 20, 2020
it is just a trick, save your game before open the boss droped chest, reward randomly changes, easy to get all coins. Same trick to get fighting spirit ruby or etc, save before defeat the boss. Return to title and load again if you not get the reward you want.

Reactions: Void_

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
Can you use the search function? Maiden Pilgrimage, entrance. Talk to NPC on the left.
search function? have no clue, but if you mean rock teleportation, yes I have it
Maiden pilgrimage? ah you mean Noir believer, I see... I thought that's a scene with Leight believer so I search around the church, no wonder I couldn't find it
thanks lad

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
search function? have no clue, but if you mean rock teleportation, yes I have it
Maiden pilgrimage? ah you mean Noir believer, I see... I thought that's a scene with Leight believer so I search around the church, no wonder I couldn't find it
thanks lad
When you are in a thread, at top right there is Search, it lets you search in this thread.

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Hi))Could somebody tell me how to open some locked chest?They are getting more and more and still i cant open them((

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Ok so i got the forest, coast, mines and the noir shinre treasures made Flode into Noir's Priestess... Now where do i find the last 3 treasures???!

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Reactions: BlizZ Is AliVE
Aug 28, 2018
You need to buy Dream Sphere form the Fortune Teller in Myra to be able to access the Reminiscence Room and Dream Map to see hints where the events can be unlocked. The entrance to that room will be trapdoor in the upper left corner of Flode's room.
God, finally i found it.
Thank you very much. :d

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
it is just a trick, save your game before open the boss droped chest, reward randomly changes, easy to get all coins. Same trick to get fighting spirit ruby or etc, save before defeat the boss. Return to title and load again if you not get the reward you want.
Isn't this kind silly since you can fight all the bosses again, and I think getting rewarded the same way.

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes