status10

Jul 18, 2019
After spending quite some time to figure it out, I'd like to share for anyone else searching for it.

Drum roll....

Ta daaaa!!! Right click to hide textbox! :HideThePain:

Reactions: Muchuu

Silver Swallow

May 21, 2022
where are the thieves for the 'defeated by thieves' scene? it's literally the last scene I need for my first playthrough

EDIT: Never mind, they are the human enemies that start spawning in the forest. Got it.

Last edited:

sgt_pepper

May 24, 2022
Does anybody know how to get the two scenes in the village: 'If Flode whores around the village lots of times' and 'If Flode goes to the village chief's house after becoming the village's shared bitch"?

Silver Swallow

May 21, 2022
Does anybody know how to get the two scenes in the village: 'If Flode whores around the village lots of times' and 'If Flode goes to the village chief's house after becoming the village's shared bitch"?
So there are three stages.

First, you need to let Dex in the general store fuck Flode. To unlock that he needs to grope you and 'have his way with you' a few times before the sex option unlocks. If you just paid the money for the key then you might not have gotten that far with him.

Then, once Dex fucks you, you have to let the carpenter guy fuck you.

After they've both had you (not sure if the peddler and the kid are needed too), a guy will be in the temple to tell you that the storage shed in town in unlocked. If you go to the shed and activate the scene you become the shared bitch.
Then, the next night after that, a guy will show up in your room to fuck you.

Finally, once that's been done, go to the chief's house for that scene.

sgt_pepper

May 24, 2022
So there are three stages.

First, you need to let Dex in the general store fuck Flode. To unlock that he needs to grope you and 'have his way with you' a few times before the sex option unlocks. If you just paid the money for the key then you might not have gotten that far with him.

Then, once Dex fucks you, you have to let the carpenter guy fuck you.

After they've both had you (not sure if the peddler and the kid are needed too), a guy will be in the temple to tell you that the storage shed in town in unlocked. If you go to the shed and activate the scene you become the shared bitch.
Then, the next night after that, a guy will show up in your room to fuck you.

Finally, once that's been done, go to the chief's house for that scene.
Thank you! Totally missed the guy with the exclamation mark in the temple.

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
Just wanted to ask how do I get the tentacle costume? I think that's the only costume that I am missing as I have the Bunny suit, See-Through swimsuit, Prostitute Clothes, Body Paint, Dark Sister, Swimsuit, Dance Clothes and Sex Slave clothes.

Also, how do I get the character to masturbate?

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Tentacle Suit can be obtained from the Teasure Area, you can enter it from that Cult place, where y ou get TP'd into the Tentecle zone. On the left in the house there is another TP.

xXThotSlayerXx

Feb 9, 2020
So I was fiddling around with the saveeditonline.com in order to find the variable in charge of virginity status, however with no luck. (It's basically as the name suggests a save editor) If anyone has an idea or # of the variable, please help. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 66 Votes