Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Can anyone help me ? Can you give me the title of this game ?

It's the new Title Shimobashira is working on. Will be out in October. It's called " Enisia and The Contract Crest" (According to Translation)
You can check the progress :
There is already a Demo out.

Login1990

Aug 4, 2018
Ayo, how to dress in anything, I am Indecency LV 2 and I can't even equip swimsuit WTF
UPD: You need exposure stat

Last edited:

flopster

Sep 30, 2019
hey, im pretty much trough the game but can somebody tell me what i can do with cum? :D

edit: found it nvm :)
Would be nice if you left us the solution. I am having the same issue, and when I search I come across this post, that found the solution without letting anyone know..

Cr-Ak

Mar 30, 2022
Hi guys i have a little problem, i have the quest: To noir's shrine maiden... but i can't talk to noir about this in the monument behind the cave, is it because i have to finish paracress divine land fist? (i currntly am in the middle of this quest)
-nevermind, the paracress quest was the problem

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what is the difference between the Official version and UnOfficial version and which one is better?

Mar 27, 2018
what is the difference between the Official version and UnOfficial version and which one is better?
There are no differences in game content. The unofficial version has compressed images and sound, which makes it smaller (541 MB, official is about 1.5 GB). The image quality is degraded a tiny, tiny bit (I can see the difference when I go fullscreen and compare the two directly, but I really have to look hard).

The unofficial version might also have bugs, that's always a risk.

I'm a purist so I play the original. If a gigabyte of hard drive space matters to you, I think playing the unofficial version is perfectly reasonable. The differences are negligible (unless bugs were introduced somewhere in the unofficial version).

Reactions: Eldar and JaszMan

Fahrez

Mar 31, 2020
it is just a trick, save your game before open the boss droped chest, reward randomly changes, easy to get all coins. Same trick to get fighting spirit ruby or etc, save before defeat the boss. Return to title and load again if you not get the reward you want.
Fighting spirit ruby drop in.... which boss again??

AppleMoon

May 27, 2022
buy treasue key from shop in first village. the same person that molested her in echange of info kidnapped monster
Available after getting quest to get 7 treasures or getting first treasure. It cost 100 0000 gold but he will reduce price for a favors.
thank you

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes