Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
I know this is probably a stupid question, but can you somehow buy the beast woman from the Thrall Owner in Altoce?

Windren

Oct 1, 2020
For some reason the image of the main character stays on the screen during overworld and exploration. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Feb 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i get the last two parts of the game
I assume you searcing for the island. Talk to the captain in Myra Town. Around the pier where your skirt get lifted by wind.

For some reason the image of the main character stays on the screen during overworld and exploration. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug?
It is supposed to happen. That's typical H games feature.

Last edited:

mica12

Nov 21, 2022
From what I read here I should be able to set the difficulty? I was not asked that and I do not find any way to change it (no item like in Magician Girl). Where to find the option?

Edit:

Found the item ...

Last edited:

FlayedOne

Apr 5, 2019
From what I read here I should be able to set the difficulty? I was not asked that and I do not find any way to change it (no item like in Magician Girl). Where to find the option?

Edit:

Found the item ...
Could You say where to find the item or at least drop a hint? I have the same issue.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Any game similar to this one?
Magical Girl Celesphonia from the same developer.

Another well-paced corruption game with a cute female protagonist that starts off pure. Though set in a different universe than Ambrosia, I consider Celesphonia to be its spiritual sequel - it's much bigger and better.
Could You say where to find the item or at least drop a hint? I have the same issue.
The item you need is in the storage building to the left of the shrine.

Storeroom.jpg

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes