YukiNyaNya

Feb 9, 2023
hes to the Priestess dress?
You have to raise her exposure level; easiest way to do that is to get/make/buy 3 jellian fluids then create jellian acid with the 3 jellian fluids at the alchemist store. Then use the acid in the town and just be afk for like 10-15min to max it out. Do not leave the town until then.

Higher her exposure level, the more lewd outfit you can wear (or just stay naked throughout the game with the broken priestess outfit, you can go up to max 100 of her exposure level).

Reactions: Astariass

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
any idea to fix glitching text? sometimes it happens on other games of this type as well and im confused on what fixes there are for this

img:
1678397393846.png

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
What's a good difficulty for this game? I changed it to normal starting off, but I've just beaten the first boss without having levelled up or buying anything. Is it just that the first boss is easy, or is the rest of the game like this?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
If, like me, you enjoy RPGM games both for the combats and for the lewd scenes, you will have more fun playing at « Very hard », but you will have to upgrade your equipment every chance you have.

Be advised, though, that the special night-time bosses (those hidden by special blue veils) won’t be beatable until later (but the game warns you about this very clearly)

There’s a walkthrough that’s been posted here, more of a general guide than a step-by-step thing, that you might want to check out

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
th for the combats and for the lewd scenes, you will have more fun playing at « Very hard », but you will have to upgrade your equipment every chance you have.

Be advised, though, that the special night-time bosses (those hidden by special blue veils) won’t be beatable until later (but the game warns you about this very clearly)
I like gameplay when it compliments the story, and I like excuses for lewder scenes, so if the game is too easy for me, I find it difficult to justify why the protagonist would do anything but be the most virtuous, chaste person.

This is good advice, thank you! I'll check out that walkthrough, I usually avoid those things so I don't get spoiled. :)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Why I always have 10 people? I have 50+ level and priestess rank 9

View attachment 2522505

PS Maybe it's a bug for Compressed version?
You need to increase the shrine's recognition level (kind of like the popularity of the shrine, its touristic value, if you will)

To do that, you must pass pamphlets instead of doing street corner sermons. (You can also buy furniture that helps a bit.)
In order to distribute pamphlets, you must first make them at the alchemy shop.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
You need to increase the shrine's recognition level (kind of like the popularity of the shrine, its touristic value, if you will)

To do that, you must pass pamphlets instead of doing street corner sermons. (You can also buy furniture that helps a bit.)
In order to distribute pamphlets, you must first make them at the alchemy shop.
Thanks! :3

ReallyHorny

May 9, 2023
I captured the remnant drug dealer, and then I found out that I can unlock a scene if I lost to his guards. How do I unlock it now ?

Reactions: nikcha

Mar 3, 2019
I captured the remnant drug dealer, and then I found out that I can unlock a scene if I lost to his guards. How do I unlock it now ?
When the game is done if you go to the witch at Myra you can buy the gallery and the gallery unlock. Galley cost like 1000 and the unlock cost 50k I think. After unlocked if you go to your room there are some stairs at the back of the room in the hallway

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes