Lucaasx9

Jan 20, 2023
So I've been promising this for a while, finally put it together.
It is mostly untested at this point (I am juggling updates to 7 different games right now), I will be testing it soon, but I figured having more eyes on this will catch things I miss.

Ambrosia 1.07.01 Release
Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay227.5MPixeldrain
Windows282.6MPixeldrain
Linux287.3MPixeldrain

Ambrosia v1.07.01 (Unofficial)

Windows Install: 541,007,582 bytes
Linux Install: 584,789,044 bytes
Game Assets: 274,832,055 bytes ~20% of the 1.07 release
  • Features:
    • Update to
    • Update to
    • Image compression 671,338,993 bytes → 88,608,722 bytes
    • Audio compression 590,518,178 bytes → 132,121,938 bytes
    • JOIPlay package
    • Changelog
    • plugin integrated
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Edit:
Updating Linux link.

trojan:d ?

weavo

Oct 19, 2022
Hi there!! This is another of this type of game I'm enjoying, I ope you don't mind asking if there's any cheat codes for unlimited money etc implemented in the game like Renyruu Ascension has?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Hi there!! This is another of this type of game I'm enjoying, I ope you don't mind asking if there's any cheat codes for unlimited money etc implemented in the game like Renyruu Ascension has?
There isnt afaik, you can use a save editor like saveeditonline.com though.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
There is one source of infinite income in the game, actually.

In Port Town Myra (the big city where you go and visit Lafleur in the basement of Volze's mansion), there is a house, in the southern part of town, to the left of the alchemist's house, where a "researcher" wants you to help him find the ingredients of a hypnosis drug (the one that makes Ambrosia visit the men's side of the bath house). In that house, click every object: there's one that gives an infinite amount of said drug, that you can then resell

(Sorry, don't have the game open, can't be more precise)

Some other user pointed that exploit here in this discussion, a few pages back, you might be able to find that post, I think there was a screenshot of what exactly to click in that house

EDIT: found the post: it had no picture

Go see post #664

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I can't unlock skills from the statue because the confirm button is blanked. I am Priestress lvl 2 and have nearly 200 BP. Can anyone tell me why?

Last edited:

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
I have basically two questions:
1) Where are the Thieves needed for the scene "Defeated by Thieves"? I know those aren't the bandits at the fortress.
2) Is there a way to unlock all scenes after beating the game once? Like some button or plushie that will unlock them?

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
I haven't tried this game yet, but I wanna ask: Is this a sandbox game? Sometimes games aren't properly tagged here in F95.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
I haven't tried this game yet, but I wanna ask: Is this a sandbox game? Sometimes games aren't properly tagged here in F95.
Depends on what you mean by sandbox. If you mean a game where you are free to do anything and that there is no story tying the main character, then no, it is not that kind of sandbox. It's a genuine RPG where you level up your character through battles, do quests, and get erotic events when you meet certain conditions.

Reactions: whamos_olrac

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Depends on what you mean by sandbox. If you mean a game where you are free to do anything and that there is no story tying the main character, then no, it is not that kind of sandbox. It's a genuine RPG where you level up your character through battles, do quests, and get erotic events when you meet certain conditions.
Thanks man. Might try this one someday.

abelwoods

Jan 5, 2022
I do feel a bit stupid to ask this but... how can I reach priest lvl 2?
There is something I am missing, but I don't see these locations where I can pray anymore anywhere

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Some tips for the night bosses:

- Approaching them from the right consistently gives you a first strike turn as far as I can tell. Good for setting up a debuff.

- The Fear Plains boss isn't that bad. No other guides mentions it but the boss can be afflicted by poison which does 4k+ damage per turn. All you have to do is poison it and survive its assault (use weaken to apply an attack debuff). Once it no longer takes poison damage it means it's down to 1HP and you can just smack it once to win the fight.

- The Dragon in the mountain is by far the hardest night boss. It cannot be blinded nor poisoned. The crab vest (which can be made from the shells of the crabs in the area) completely negates its powerful fire magic attack giving you a free turn to heal or deal damage. Try to keep an attack debuff on him up at all times using weaken. ALWAYS defend once he devours a spirit. Once he's low on hp he'll apply an Overload buff that seems to increase his damage. It cannot be dispelled so don't try. Also, if you are afflicted by fear and low on health, use an item to heal since fear makes you act last.

money22

Jun 23, 2022
I do feel a bit stupid to ask this but... how can I reach priest lvl 2?
There is something I am missing, but I don't see these locations where I can pray anymore anywhere
Interact with the stone in the big room next to your own room.
If you have enough believers you can then upgrade to a further level, otherwhise just go the differents spots in towns to gather them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: abelwoods
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes