ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get all endings? So far I did a full lewd run and got ending 2: indecent priestess
The endings are pretty simple if I remember correctly. There are 3. 1 is remain a virgin and don't be too lewd. 2, which you got is lose your virginity and be lewd. 3 is be super lewd, but don't lose your virginity.

Reactions: Careless Cloud

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
The endings are pretty simple if I remember correctly. There are 3. 1 is remain a virgin and don't be too lewd. 2, which you got is lose your virginity and be lewd. 3 is be super lewd, but don't lose your virginity.
Ending 3 sound like I gotta buy a bunch of explicit literature

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Ending 3 sound like I gotta buy a bunch of explicit literature
Yeah, explicit literature is helpful, but there are also a number of repeatable H events that don't cause virginity loss until you hit max lewdness level. So while you are at lewd level 2, trying to get to 3, which is what you need for the 3rd ending, you can repeat those events to grind up your lewdness. You just have to be careful with your saves so you can backtrack if you accidently lose your virginity because you did the wrong event.

Reactions: tung2005

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Are there any options to lose Flode's virginity without getting her raped (in-battle or not) or are all options non-consensual?

money22

Jun 23, 2022
Weres forgotten treasure house?
If you reach the endgame, go north to Maidens Pilgrimage enter the building, and go the left, you should have a blue teleporter with a fanatic next to it that allows you to enter the Forgotten Treasure House. Be aware that you should fully explore the area you will enter before getting the final object of the Forgotten Treasure House, as you will get kicked out of it the moment you get the final item in a chest (you can still re-enter it later).

money22

Jun 23, 2022
Are there any options to lose Flode's virginity without getting her raped (in-battle or not) or are all options non-consensual?
Out of my head, I believe there is a Tavern serving job as well as dancing (which I don't know if they are considered consensual or not to you [requires a certain level of indecency]), otherwhise there also is the boy in the first town, to whom Flode is the one to "initiate/propose" to relieve him (also requires indecency).
You also debatably have the option to "accept" tentacles touch, especially within the Maidens Pilgrimage dungeon.
Within the church, you can have mass orgy with believers.

Other events might also fall in some kind of way to the consensual part, but requires first something non-consensual, e.g Doing it with the guy that build assets (Donation Box,...) in the church (looks consensual) to also get a discount on them, but first has to trigger it by doing it with the guy holding the key (one of the treasure), which is not very consensual at all.

There is also the debate that since it is a corruption-based game, at some point most of the actions become consensual in her mind as Flore kinda erode herself to the point she begs for it.

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Out of my head, I believe there is a Tavern serving job as well as dancing (which I don't know if they are considered consensual or not to you [requires a certain level of indecency]), otherwhise there also is the boy in the first town, to whom Flode is the one to "initiate/propose" to relieve him (also requires indecency).
You also debatably have the option to "accept" tentacles touch, especially within the Maidens Pilgrimage dungeon.
Within the church, you can have mass orgy with believers.

Other events might also fall in some kind of way to the consensual part, but requires first something non-consensual, e.g Doing it with the guy that build assets (Donation Box,...) in the church (looks consensual) to also get a discount on them, but first has to trigger it by doing it with the guy holding the key (one of the treasure), which is not very consensual at all.

There is also the debate that since it is a corruption-based game, at some point most of the actions become consensual in her mind as Flore kinda erode herself to the point she begs for it.
Thanks for answering my question. I just 100% the main game,including all side quests and all the craftable stuff. Now gonna see the actual content.

Reactions: money22

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Ps: Also got the 'Achievement' for beating the Leid Mountain Night Boss on Very Hard. Are there other 'Achievements' like this?

Murfcurt81

Mar 10, 2020
If you reach the endgame, go north to Maidens Pilgrimage enter the building, and go the left, you should have a blue teleporter with a fanatic next to it that allows you to enter the Forgotten Treasure House. Be aware that you should fully explore the area you will enter before getting the final object of the Forgotten Treasure House, as you will get kicked out of it the moment you get the final item in a chest (you can still re-enter it later).
Thank you

money22

Jun 23, 2022
Guys, where can i find seaside cave?
Go to the port city, at the dock, you have two characters, one is the captain, looking at the sea, and the other is the one you are looking for. Talk to him, then you are granted access to the beach, go there and you should have the entrance to the Seaside Cave.

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
Go to the port city, at the dock, you have two characters, one is the captain, looking at the sea, and the other is the one you are looking for. Talk to him, then you are granted access to the beach, go there and you should have the entrance to the Seaside Cave.
Fisherman at the dock gives you a quest for killing 10 cave fish, but access to beach (and cave) is unlocked when Goddess Noir gives you Quest for Her treasures, ask Her about location of each treasure.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
I've more or less completed the CG and in game content, now I'm thinking to resort to a cheat engine to get some of the Techniques and Constitutions that I can't be bothered to grind for now. Anyone know which variables/switches to look for?

• Haha
Reactions: parakep
Jun 10, 2019
how do you unlock the southern road and progress the game after you free the monster and defeat the visitors?
how do you unlock shrine maiden quest?

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes